Dare To Be Different With Promotional Items
Are you about to order the same old same old promotional items that your company has used time and again? There are certainly a lot of good reasons for sticking with the tried and true promotional items.
The gurus will tell you “don't mess with success”, “if something ain't broke, don't fix it” and “don't rock the boat”. Still, there is something to be said for daring to be different and break out of the usual mold with promotional items suppliers throughout the UK.
- Go bold to make a statement. Choose printed pens in bright, standout colors that won't get lost in a purse or on a desktop. Or opt for big, chunky pens that fit hands comfortably and write with smooth as silk gel ink.
- Go for a bigger share of the desktop with mouse mats instead. For about the same price as a printed pen, you can order hardtop mouse mats that make your advertising message stand out big and bold against the all the background noise.
If you usually order printed mugs:
- Go upscale with your mugs with a more stylish range of printed coffee mugs. There are dozens of styles of promotional coffee mugs on offer at promotional items suppliers. Choose a range that fits your company image, but is just a little different than your usual style.
- Give your coffee mugs legs. Instead of ordering standard printed mugs, choose a range of distinctive travel mugs this time around. Your customers will appreciate being able to take your name out on the road with them – and you'll appreciate the added exposure that you get.
- Play with their minds for a change. For about the same price as a coffee mug, you can choose from a variety of puzzles and games to keep your customers entertained for hours on end.
If you usually send out promotional mailers:
- Get dimensional. Instead of your usual flat brochure, put your message onto a magic cube that will stay in front of your customers for weeks. They can be mailed flat, but open out into 3-D messages that can be arranged and rearranged to show your company from many different angles.
- Challenge your customers with a range of puzzles and games. For about the same price – and in many cases less – than a traditional brochure, you can put your advertising message on a jigsaw puzzle, puzzle tray or magnetic sheet that will intrigue and tantalize your customers.
- Be transparent. Put your logo or message on transparent window stickers for maximum impact. They'll add just about nothing to your mailing costs, and will increase the chances that your brochure or advertising message will be read.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Gareth Parkin is the co-founder of Ideasbynet, the UK's leading online supplier of promotional items and custom printed promotional products.