Postcard Direct Mail Marketing With A Partner Postcard Printer
If you are into direct mail marketing and postcard printing, then it is necessary to find a partner postcard printer. While it can be easy enough to switch between different printing companies...
While it can be easy enough to switch between different printing companies, there is nothing like having a real partner that gives you extra benefits. Let me tell you about the benefits that I got from MY partner. With any luck, this should also convince you why a partner printing company is a great investment for direct mail marketing.
1. Get their bulk wholesale discounts – Printing many copies usually merits you to a bulk or wholesale discount. While the lump sum order might actually be a bit expensive, when you look at the long term, you actually get things cheaper. Per piece, printed in bulk is a lot cheaper. The cost can even be a lot cheaper if you print with your partner all the time. This is especially useful if you plan on a yearlong marketing campaign and would like to use one main custom postcard. Print those all at once with your partner and you will get lots of savings from them.
2. Get their loyalty card – Another great advantage with collaborating up is if you get that loyalty card or VIP status from them. Being a frequent client merits you some special treatment. They can send you special offers immediately through your mail, give you extra prints, or free material options, and even sometimes, they just give you special gifts during the holidays. Since the relationship is mutually beneficial, this special treatment can count for a lot and is well worth the effort in getting it.
3. Coordinate with them for distribution – With a partner printer, it is also possible to setup and coordinate the distribution with them. So for example, you can have them send your orders not only to your main branch, but also to other branches around the state or even around the whole country. Some printers even have their own distribution networks wherein you can do direct mail marketing with color postcards to specific addresses that you provide. This comes at an extra cost, but you fill find it extremely useful since you do not have to do the footwork for sending each.
4. Get updates for new and emerging trends – Another great extra perk when partnering up with a printing company is that you can also get updates from them on new and emerging market trends. They will tell you what new materials, distribution strategies and design trends that you can use for postcard marketing. This is a great way to keep updated with those important trends so that you can adapt and reengineer to make them more effective. Great printers do this to their best clients since of course they want clients to want to print new batches when opportunities arise.
5. Get those prints fast – Finally, having a partner printing company typically means that you get those prints fast. The best printers put a priority printing on orders from partner clients. Therefore, if you are in a market where fast marketing is needed, having that partner printer that can provide speedy printing will really be useful.
So do not ignore the advantages of partnering with a printing company. Try to develop a relationship with them and you will get great advantages for direct mail marketing. Good Luck!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Kaye Z. Marks is an avid writer and follower