Outfits to match with shoe wedges
If you are a girl who loves to feel sexy and fashionable all the time, then you should be consider wearing shoe wedges. If wearing high-heel shoe is a bit painful for you then you must be loving this kind of shoe. Shoe wedges are very comfortable to wear, and at the same provide a sexy, fashionable look. These kinds of shoes are considered as the most versatile women’s footwear. However, there are attires that you have to avoid matching with these shoes as not all outfits would dazzle with it.Shoe Wedges
In this article you will learn how to use appropriately shoe wedges to get the look you want and at the same be fabulous on it.
So let us first know what is a shoe wedges and its characteristics.
1. Shoe wedges are shoes with heels from the back of the shoe to the middle or front.
2. Heels are in a wedge shape. Wedge heels range from low to high. Bottom-line, it’s the shape and the length of the heel that classify it as a wedge.
3. The wedge was popular footwear during the 40"s and its comeback has it become even more appealing for all ages.
4. Shoe Wedges are versatile and very fashionable. They come in different stylish design.
Now, let get to know what outfit we can best match Shoe wedges with.
1. Most women pair shoes wedges with a flowering skirts most especially during summer time. The overall appearance can provide a vibrant casual look. And since it’s a bit warm on this season, wearing shorts can also be a good match to shoe wedges.
During summer, you can also try open toe sandals or canvas wedge shoes which are great pairs for athletic wear or casual summer dresses. You can check different styles, colors and cost thru visiting many brand names online.
2. Shoe wedges are also ideal for bohemian style. In fact, the bohemian style has wedges for a staple in their wardrobe. It matches very well and seamlessly with bohemian designed dresses and tops.
3. Other outwear that you can pair to a shoe wedges are wrap dresses, wide or flared jeans or pants and gauchos.
And for the outfits that won’t go with your shoe wedges, avoid wearing
1. Pencil Skirts
2. Capri pants or pants with narrow or straight legs
You can wear you shoe wedges be in a sportswear, athletic wear or with a more dressy type wardrobe, of course, that would only depend on the style and design of it. Shoe wedges offers a wide variety of designs, styles and colors. Usually, shoe wedges will cost you from $19.99 and up , it would really depend on the brand name. Looking comfortable and elegant with shoe wedges are effortless most of the time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
ShoppingandInfo.com is your #1 source for fashion ideas from celebrities and designer. Get the hottest glam dresses, shoe wedges and the best handbags now! Get celebrity outfits at a discounted price and feel like a star.