10 Benefits Of Submitting Your Articles To E-zines
Learn 10 reasons why you should start submitting articles to e-zines. If your not doing this you could be losing out on money.
Do you submit articles to e-zine sites? If not may I ask why? Submitting articles is one of the best ways you can quickly and easily increase not only your web traffic but also your sales your business makes in any given month.
I would like to take this time to discuss with you some of the benefits that come with submitting you articles to e-zine sites, and why I recommend you start doing it.
1. You'll brand your web site, business and yourself by submitting articles to e-zines. You could include your name, business name, your credentials, web site address and e-mail address in your resource box. Branding yourself is an important part of business if you wish to make yourself stand out from your competitors.
2. You will become known as an expert on the topics you write about. This will give you and your business extra credibility, which will help you, compete against your competition. People will start to have more truth and faith in your business.
3. Your article might also be placed on the publisher's home page. If they publish each issue on their home page this will give you some extra exposure. Every bit of extra traffic will greatly help your website.
4. You might get extra exposure if the e-zine publisher archives their e-zine on their site. People might want to read the back issues before they make the decision to subscribe.
5. You will get free advertising. This will allow you to spend your profits on other forms of advertising. You could buy advertisements in other e-zines that don't publish your articles.
6. You might get extra income from people wanting to hire you to write other articles, books, or even ask to speak at seminars. This is a great way to multiply your income.
7. You could allow e-zine publishers to publish your articles in their free e-books. Since people give them away, your advertising could multiply all over the Internet. This could have a viral affect and really bring in tons of traffic.
8. You will get your article published all over the web when you submit it to an e-zine publisher that has a free content directory on their web site. They'll allow their visitors to republish your article with your bio and website link in it.
9. You'll gain people's trust. If they read your article and like it, they won't be as hesitant to buy your product or service. You will then be able to increase your profits.
10. You could get your article guaranteed to run in an e-zine. You could agree to run one of their articles in your e-zine if, in exchange; they run yours in their e-zine. It's a win/win situation.
Article Tags: E-zine Sites
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Chris Rohrer has been working online for over 3 years, and is out to help people learn how they can start and run a successful home based business. To find out more about how Chris can help you visit Roadmap To Riches