An Introduction To GBC Small Office Binding Machines
Long one of the biggest names in binding , GBC has earned its reputation as a maker of tough and dependable binding machines. Here is a look at some of GBC's best plastic coil binding systems created for light to moderate use.
Long one of the biggest names in binding (if not the biggest), GBC has earned its reputation as a maker of tough and dependable binding machines. Here is a look at some of GBC's best plastic coil binding systems created for light to moderate use.
1. GBC CombBind C110 Plastic Comb Binding Machine. A fairly new addition to GBC's lone, the 110C features a stylish look, the capability of punching up to fifteen sheets at a time, and is able to bind books that are up to three hundred pages in thickness.The C110 has a handle that is full sized, making punching easier, and also features a lever for opening and loading the binding elements. An adjustable guide lets you accommodate larger covers, and there is a handy guide to help you determine the correct size comb for your document. The C110 is also compatible with GBC's ZipBind spines which make editing a breeze. Overall a great choice for an office or home business with light to moderate binding needs.
2. GBC CombBind C75 Plastic Comb Binding Machine. Intended to offer a low-priced binding solution for small and home offices that want the ability to occasionally bind their own documents, the C75 is light and compact, and small enough to fit on a desktop. The handle is full sized for easy punching, and the C75 is built ruggedly to give you many years of light use. The C75 can punch up to ten pages per lift, and bind documents up to 125 sheets. The removable chip drawer ensures mess-free operation as well.
3. GBC CombBind C55 Personal Comb Binding Machine. Is designed for small-office and home use. Its punching capacity of five pages per lift makes it the ideal machine for occasional use putting together small booklets, proposals, and presentations on an as-needed basis. Small enough to be considered portable, it's a great machine for representatives in the field who may need to edit presentations on the fly. There's even a handle for easy carrying.
4. GBC BindMate Personal CombBind and 3-Hole Punch System. Offering small businesses the flexibility of both 3-Ring and plastic coil binding, the BindMate is affordable and versatile, giving you the ability to punch up to 8 sheets of paper at one time. The BindMate comes with a built in comb opener located on top of the unit as well.
5. GBC CombBind C95e Electric Comb Binding Machine. Another great choice for small offices, the C95e features an electric hole punch with a capacity of fifteen sheets per lift, increasing your speed and productivity and eliminating the extra effort associated with manual punches. The C95e also comes with a comb opener built in, giving this machine the ability to bind documents that are up to one hundred seventy sheets thick. There's also a a convenient carrying handle, and a guide for aligning your paper stacks.
6. GBC CombBind C110e Plastic Comb Binding Machine. New to the GBC lineup, the C110e is a great choice for any sized company that is looking for an entry level binding machine. The electric punch gives you push-button hole creation at a capacity of fifteen sheets. Able to bind books up to three hundred sheets thick, the C110e also includes a handy guide to help you find the correct size comb.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you are interested in more information about Plastic Comb Binding Systems, you might want to visit MyBinding.com. They offer a great price on these machines and they even offer Free Shipping on orders over $75. Plus, they carry a full line of Plastic Comb Binding Supplies, in many colors and sizes. Check it out today!