An Overview of Bindit Thermal Binding Machines
If you are looking for a high quality thermal binding machine then chances are you are considering a Bindit machine. This article is designed to provide a quick overview of the five pieces of thermal binding equipment produced by Bindit / Coverbind.
1. The Bindit Perfect Bind thermal binding machine is designed to bind documents up to 1" thick and 11" long. The Bindit Perfect Bind works much like a toaster. Simply put your book into the machine and take it out when the book is finished. This machine is simple to use and is ideal for use with goofless utility thermal binding covers and the other soft covered thermal covers such as GBC Thermabind Covers.
2. The Bindit Perfect Bind II thermal binding machine was introduced to the market as a new and improved version of the Bindit Perfect Bind machine. The Perfect Bind II is also designed for binding documents up to 1" thick and 11" in length. However, the Perfect Bind II includes a switch that allows you to increase the temperature of the binding unit. This makes the Perfect Bind II more conducive for binding thermal hard cases. The only drawback of the Perfect Bind II is that it is slightly slower than the Bindit Perfect Bind. The Perfectbind II requires a warm up period before it can bind its first document while the Perfect Bind does not.
3. The Bindit Coverbind 5000 is the flagship of the Bindit / Coverbind line of thermal binding machines. The Coverbind 5000 is designed to bind documents up to 2" thick and 14" in length and is great for hard cover binding, photobook binding and for use with standard thermal binding covers. The Coverbind 5000 has a durable metal housing and high quality heating elements making it more versatile than either the PBII or the Bindit Perfect Bind.
4. The New Bindit Three Heater Covermate takes the great design of the now discontinued Covermate 700 and adapts it for high volume hard cover binding applications. The Three Heater Covermate includes the same great heater as the Covermate 700 but adds two barrel heaters to apply heat to the front and back of hard cover books. This helps ensure that the first and last pages of the Hard Cover book are securely fastened inside the hard cover. The three heater design also reduces the bind time required for hard cover books and in conjunction with the Bindit Pneumatic crimper can almost double productivity of hard cover presentations and yearbooks. The Bindit Three Heater Covermate is ideal for Photobook binding and for Yearbook Binding.
5. The Largest thermal binding machine produced by Bindit is the Covermaster. The Bindit Covermaster is designed for insurance companies and large corporations that need to bind hundreds or thousands of similar documents per day. Using a convenient cartridge system the Covermaster can bind a large number of books at once making it the fastest binding system available on the market. The Covermaster is designed for letter sized documents and is not designed for hard cover binding applications.
These are five great pieces of equipment that are part of the Bindit / Coverbind arsenal of thermal binding equipment. These thermal binding machines are some of the highest quality machines available on the market. If you have questions about any one of these pieces of equipment, don't hesitate to ask.
Article Tags: Thermal Binding Machines, Thermal Binding Machine, Thermal Binding Equipment, Bindit Perfect Bind, Hard Cover Binding, Three Heater Covermate, Thermal Binding, Binding Machines, High Quality, Binding Machine, Bindit Coverbind, Binding Equipment, Bindit Perfect, Perfect Bind, Coverbind 5000, Hard Cover, Cover Binding, Three Heater, Heater Covermate
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeff McRitchie is the designer and Director of Marketing for MyBinding.com. He has written over 100 articles on binding machines, binding covers, binding supplies,laminators,laminating supplies,paper handling equipments,binders,index tabs, and shredders.