An Overview of the Unibind XU138 Binding Machine
If you are in the market for a new binding machine and are considering a Unibind binding system you might have questions about the XU138 binding machine.This article is designed to provide a quick overview of some of the features of the Unibind XU138 binding machine.
1. The Unibind XU138 is possibly the easiest to use binding machine on the market. There are no buttons, to dials and no settings. In order to turn on the XU138 all you have to do is place your cover on the heating plate and it will sense the metal turn itself on, bind your document and let you know when it is finished. It doesn't get much easier than that.
2. The Unibind XU138 binding machine has the capability to bind more than one document at one time. In fact the Unibind XU138 Binding Machine has the ability to bind up eight small documents per binding cycle. No other binding system is faster than the Unibind binding system.
3. Not only is the Unibind XU138 Binding Machine incredibly easy to use, it is also one of the safest binding machines on the market. The XU138 only turns itself on when a cover is placed on the heating plate and turns itself off when the binding cycle is finished. Plus a large indicator light warns people that the machine is on. I am not saying that it would be impossible to burn yourself on the Unibind XU138 machine (people do amazing things every day). It is just very difficult to hurt yourself with the Unbind XU138.
4. The Unibind XU138 is one of the most versatile binding machines on the market. You can bind documents with your own covers using Unibind Steelback Spines, you can use premade SteelCrystal and SteelMat covers for instant results and can even use the XU138 with Photobooks and Steelbook Hard Cover Cases. This means that you can tailor your presentations and proposals specifically for each of your customers and clients and you only need one binding machine.
5. The Unibind XU 138 provides one of the strongest binds available on the market. This means that you can use the XU138 with your photo paper, glossy stocks and cover stocks without worrying about pages falling out. The Unibind system uses an ultra strong temperature activated glue that is much stronger than you get with a thermal binding system. This means that books bound with your XU138 system will be strong and durable for years to come.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Jeff McRitchie is the designer and Director of Marketing for MyBinding.com. He has written over 100 articles on binding machines, binding covers, binding supplies,laminators,laminating supplies,paper handling equipments,binders,index tabs, and shredders.