ISO Registration and Logo Registration – A Valuable Way to Get Fame
Give your organization an international standardization with iso registration and identify also with logo registration. If you wish for registration of company, online company registration can be best option for you to make easy registration process. Find suitable and affordable trademark registration and patent registration india.
Generally the terms ISO certification and ISO registration are used interchangeably. The written assurance that has been issued to a particular management system by the external auditing body verifying that the management confirms the requirements specified in the standard is called certificate. When this certification gets recorded in the clients register by the auditing body, this is called registered. Therefore, the difference between the two terms is not much and hence can be used interchangeably.
Procedure for Registration:
1) First of all, the members of the company of the firm need to decide among themselves that they want to get an ISO certification which shall be followed with the commitment from top management officials.
2) Getting an ISO is a project and therefore someone needs to be appointed as a project manager having the responsibility and authority to manage it.
3) The changes which are to be done in order to comply with the standards are to be analysed. The quality mechanism which is in place in the company now and the quality mechanism which should be in place to get ISO certification should be analysed. In short a gap analysis is to be done.
4) Once you are done with gap analysis, you very well know what the loop holes are and what are the tasks to be done to do away those loop holes. Therefore the company needs to develop its system and make all the improvements necessary to meet the requirements of the standard.
5) Then comes the internal auditing .i.e. the company itself needs to audit its own system and find out problems left out in its system. If any problems are found, the company needs to resolve it.
6) If after internal audit, the company is satisfied, it may choose a certifier and schedule the external audit.
7) The certifier carries on the external audit and audits your quality system against all the specific requirements of ISO.
8) If the certifier is satisfied, he may award you the coveted certificate
Each certification is awarded for 3 years and the auditor may return to check that you are maintaining the prescribed quality. Such visits are carried at least once in a year. At the end of three years, again a full visit is organized to get an ISO certificate.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Enhance reputation with iso registration and logo registration, get benefits of online company registration to your company and find cost effective trademark registration, patent registration india and more.