Laguna Beach Wedding Photographer's Insight on Seven Degrees
Most Laguna Beach Wedding Photographers and other Orange County Wedding Photographers have shot at popular Seven Degrees. However, many come from out of state. This articles has been written to help those photographers have a successful shoot at this location.
Seven Degrees is a popular wedding location in Laguna Beach. A number of professional destination photographers fly in to shoot weddings here every year. This article lists specific locations at Seven Degrees and related poses that professional photographers often use because they contribute to a varied and artistic wedding album. If the wedding is shot correctly a photographer should have a wide variety of styles and themes to choose from. This information should be helpful to any photographer (professional or friends of the family) who is shooting there for the first time.
1. Find the tiled walls. It is made of light blue, dark blue, white, tan and brown tiles and looks like an impressionistic of waves, beach and ocean. Place the bride and each of the bridesmaids in front of the tiled waves. Try and match the wave colors with the dresses of the bridesmaids. This posing method can effectively be used for groomsmen, the bride and groom or just the bride.
2. When shooting an outdoor ceremony, you (or your assistant) can get above the ceremony location. You should now be facing the seated guests and have a clear view of the back of the officiator and the bride and groom. Their will be some vegetation directly in front of you. Use that vegetation to frame the bride and groom.
3. Get a few shots of the dinner area before the arrival of the party. Plan on shooting in a relatively dark area. There are few windows. The dining area is lit up with colored lights. Shooting at a slightly tilted angle complements that modern look of the area.
4. In contrast to the modern theme that that exists on the inside, there is more of a jungle genre in at one location outside. Find walkway with the bamboo. Photographing a subject from any angle at this location will capture a lush green background. One favorite shot is to have the bride stand, with flowers and rail in hand in front of the latched bamboo fence while the photographer is on the other. The terrain in front of the fence is terraced so the photographer can step down a few feet and photograph the bride standing above with the rich vegetation in the background.
5. Inside of the bridal dressing area there is some light blue paneling that sticks out and connects the various rooms. Have the bride stand or sit in front of these glass panels. The tinted glass beautifully offsets a white wedding dress.
Shooting at a new location for the first time can always be a challenge. The above suggestions should aid any photographer who is shooting for the first time at Seven Degrees in Laguna Beach.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Stephen and Vanessa are Orange County residents. Vanessa began her photography business by serving Murrieta and Temecula. She shot weddings, family portraits, Child Portraits and engagement shots.