MBM Destroyit 4002 Micro Cut Paper Shredder - DSH0392 Review
Secure shredders are becoming a
necessity in every office. The Destroyit 4002 Micro Cut shredder is a
great choice for any business. Quality craftsmanship is backed by a one
year warranty with a lifetime guarantee on the hardened steel cutting
shafts. Here is a
more detailed look the the 4002 Micro Cut shredder.
Secure shredders are becoming a necessity in every office. The Destroyit 4002 Micro Cut shredder is a great choice for any business. Quality craftsmanship is backed by a one year warranty with a lifetime guarantee on the hardened steel cutting shafts. Automatic functions provide reliable and simple use. Here is a more detailed look the the 4002 Micro Cut shredder.
Why you want it:
1. It is safe and easy to use. The wide 16 inch opening is covered by a transparent safety shield to prevent fingers and other objects from entering the blades. A photo cell sensor detects inserted paper and turns on the machine for you. Use is controlled by a single button with options for stand-by, stop, and reverse. An automatic shut off is triggered when the shred bag is full, the cabinet door is open, or there is paper jam. Jams are quickly cleared as the machine reverses the paper out of the blades. To save you electricity, the machine powers down to a sleep mode after one hour of inactivity.
2. It has a powerful, reliable motor. The single phase motor is rated for sustained use and double protected against overheating. The sturdy twin drive system has a dustproof casing for durable gears to prevent corrosion. These work to keep your shredder in top working condition.
3. It has good capacity and security. The wide mouth eats up to 16 sheets at once including staples, paperclips, credit cards, and CDs. While in use, the Electronic Capacity Control indicates the exact sheet capacity level. The hardened steel blades power through documents as fast as 25 feet per minute so you can quickly shred and go on your way. The tiny shreds left are minute enough to rate a level 4 security, keeping confidential information safe.
4. It has ample, easily emptied storage. A 53 gallon shred bag sits in a pull-out bag frame mounted on rollers for easy removal and replacement.
Some things to consider:
1. Your capacity needs. This device only accepts up to 16 sheets at once. For small to medium offices with moderate shredding needs, this is plenty, especially when you consider how fast it shreds. If your office needs a high volume device, you may be more interested in a lower security, higher volume model or an industrial sized machine.
2. Size. At over 38 inches tall and weighing 227 pounds, this is a fairly large piece of office equipment. However, it is mounted on casters and we don't foresee weight to be an issue.
3. Lubrication. MBM recommends that cross cut shredders be oiled for every 30 minutes of use. This may or may not be an issue for you, depending on your usage. If you find yourself oiling more than you would like, consider the 4005 model, which is equipped with an automatic oil injection system.As you can see, the MBM Destroyit 4002 is well suited to handle the shredding needs of any office. Tiny shreds keep confidential information secure. The 4002 is both dependable and easy to use. We would highly recommend the 4002 Micro Cut for your next centralized office shredder.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you are looking to purchase the Destroyit 4002 Micro Cut Shredder, you should really check out MyBinding.com. They have a great price on this shredder and they carry the entire line of MBM Destroyit Paper Shredders. Plus, they offer free shipping on all orders over $75.