Seven Reasons to Buy the Fellowes PowerShred PS-60 Paper Shredder
A good personal-sized paper shredder should be in every home and office. A particularly good smaller shredder is the Fellowes PowerShred PS-60, a strip-cut unit with some great features. Here are seven reasons why should consider buying this product.
A good personal-sized paper shredder should be in every home and office. It is a powerful weapon against identity theft and can really give you piece of mind. A particularly good smaller shredder is the Fellowes PowerShred PS-60, a strip-cut unit with some great features. Here are seven reasons why should consider buying this product.
1. It can shred a lot of different things. The PS-60 is, despite its small size, capable of shredding quite a great deal. It has a 9-inch feed opening for letter- and legal-sized documents, and you can even shred credit cards and CD's. It won't be a problem if your papers contain any staples or paper clips because the PS-60's blades are powerful enough to munch them up. Also, this device can shred up to 12 sheets of paper at a time. To put it another way, it's able to shred upwards of 130 sheets per minute.
2. It offers strip-cut protection. This shredder is a strip-cut device so it's perfect for shredding everyday documents including credit card receipts, junk mail, unneeded computer printouts, and more. The shreds will be 7/32" wide, so it'll be nearly impossible for someone to reassemble your documents.
3. It can run automatically and continuously - for a time. This machine will start shredding automatically when you place items into it. You can shred continuously for up to 10 minutes before you need to give the machine a break. When the shredding cycle is over, the PS-60 will shut down automatically.
4. It has a waste bin with a view. The PS-60 has a waste bin that can hold up to 6 gallons of shredded paper and plastic. The bin has a window so you'll be able to tell when it's time to empty it. To do so, just detach the shredder's head from the bin and dump out the bin's contents.
5. It won't jam up very often. Paper jams won't happen very often because the PS-60 has a sheet capacity indicator that will let you know if you're trying to shred too many documents at once. The machine's reverse mode will help you clear up jams if any occur.
6. It's nice and compact. As mentioned before, this shredder is nice and compact. It has dimensions of 18" (height) x 14.5" (width) x 11.75" (depth). You can store it anywhere due to its diminutive size. (Under a desk is always a popular choice.) It also looks great and it has a nice silver and black/blue color scheme.
7. It's inexpensive and has a great warranty. The PS-60 isn't expensive at all, so you can get peace of mind for very little cost. The machine's cutting mechanism is covered by a five-year warranty so you won't have to shell out cash if you encounter a problem with the blades.
There are seven great reasons to buy the Fellowes PowerShred PS-60, starting with its first-rate shredding capabilities and ending with its low cost and long warranty. With so many reasons to get this shredder, why wait? Order one for your home or office today!
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you'd like to purchase the Fellowes PowerShred PS-60, you should really visit MyBinding.com. They have this product available at a great price and they also have a wide selection of Pouch and Roll Laminators. Plus, you'll get free shipping on all orders over $75.00. Check it out for yourself now!