Taking a Look at Fellowes Powershred Commercial - Grade Paper Shredders
When it comes to paper shredders, you can not go wrong with Fellowes. They make some of the best paper shredders currently on the market for use at home and in the workplace. One of their most popular line of machines is the Powershred commercial-grade series.
1. They're low-maintenance. Fellowes Powershred shredders require very little maintenance. This is due to both their incredible design as well as the high-quality materials used to make them. They will require regular oiling, however, but lubricating your machine is the best way to ensure it will stay in great shape.
2. They come with incredible warranties. Fellowes devices often come with some of the best warranties in the business and this extends to their commercial-grade products. All of the Powershred models come with a 3-year product and service warranty. And the cutting heads are covered for the life of the machine. It doesn't get much better than that.
3. They can help you save power. All of these product are energy efficient thanks to a new feature called the Energy Savings System. This feature conserves power both when the machine is running and when it's on standby. In fact, a device with this feature will use up to 0.02 kwhs less than a machine without. That's good for both your wallet and the planet.
4. They off continuous and jam-free operation. All of Fellowes' Powershred devices are equipped with anti-jam technology. They have a paper overfeed indicator that will help you avoid shredding too much paper at once and jamming the machine. If a jam does occur, the shredder has a powerful enough motor to chew its way through the jam. Also, all the machines in this lineup have continuous-duty motors so you can shred constantly.
5. They perform quietly. Offices are noisy enough and the last thing your workplace needs is another sound added to the racket. Luckily, Powershred products have a SilentShred feature that guarantees quiet operation.
6. You'll be able to stay safe. Paper shredders can be very dangerous without adequate safety features. All PowerShred units have Fellowes' popular SafeSense feature that causes the device to stop operating if hands get near the feed opening. These are definitely some of the safest shredders around.
7. They have great shredding capacities. If you need to shred a lot at once, PowerShred shredders are up to the job. Each one can shred at least 20 sheets per pass so you can move on to more important things. These machines also have large waste bins with capacities reaching 22 gallons. That way, emptying the bin will be a rare occurrence.
Simply put, Fellowes Powershred commercial-grade shredders are what you need in your busy office. They have incredible shredding capacities, great energy-saving features, and the ability to operate continuously without jamming. And they won't make your office noisy. Get one of these amazing devices for your office today so you can see for yourself what it can do.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you'd like to purchase a Fellowes Powershred Shredder, you should check out MyBinding.com They have a great selection of these products and they also carry a wide assortment of Pouch and Roll Laminators. Plus, you'll get free shipping on every order over $75.00. Visit their website today!