Vintage Design Johnny Was Belt and Other Accessories to Get the Boho Look
Are you tired of wearing the same accessories that make you feel just like any other fashionista that blends in? You should go for the boho look for a unique style that stands out from the crowd. The style that was popular back in the 70s has made its comeback in 2005, and has now been on trend ever since. A lot of women are into the boho style because of its unique, creative, and free look. The boho style embodies individuality and freedom of expression..
One way of achieving the boho look is through vintage accessories, and the easiest way to do this is by adding a Johnny Was belt to your outfit. Each Johnny Was belt design is unique, which is what the boho look is all about. A simple tee and jeans can give you a boho look when paired with a Johnny Was belt in a vintage design.
Here are other accessories that can help you achieve the boho look:
• Bold accessories are a staple in every fashionista’s wardrobe collection. This means boots and belts still have the staying power along with necklaces, pendants, dangling earrings, and long chains.
• Feather, shell, and stone materials used to decorate the ears have now been replaced with rhinestone encrusted chandelier and delicate drop earrings.
• Long necklaces that were paired with overstated earrings will transform slightly from heavy, multi-layered, and multi-encrusted pieces to simpler but stylish one-strand accessory. However, the length and materials used, like gold and silver, are still the same.
• Rich fabrics such as brocade and lace are hot for boho scarves, headbands, and dresses.
• Neutral tones such a black with gray and purple are always popular with dresses. However, colorful combinations can be fantastic, too.
• The flowy, feminine look is still hot right now, but it can be better achieved with culottes and blouson skirts instead of sheer, maxi numbers.
• A vintage design Johnny Was belt with bangles or bracelets work if you want a touch of rock n’ roll in your boho look.
• If you’re still hesitant to shift from fun and flirty to edgy and serious, mix fabrics to give you a more eclectic boho look. There are no rules in mixing any kind of fabric that can give you a boho look. Just have fun in doing them while veering away from fashion pitfalls.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Boho is the new fashion trend today. So feel your inner Boho now and get Boho Clothing. Luxurious, flowing, creatively crafted Boho Chic Style is now at Johnnywas. Check out Johnny Was Belt and other great Boho clothing items at Johnnywas today!