What You Need to Know About the Renz SRW Comfort Electric Wire Binding Machine
Does your office need a 3:1 pitch twin-loop wire binding machine? If so, you will want to check out the Renz SRW Comfort Electric. Here is what you need to know about this device.
Does your office need a 3:1 pitch twin-loop wire binding machine? If so, you'll want to check out the Renz SRW Comfort Electric. Here's what you need to know about this device.
1. Punching capacity: The SRW has a punching capacity of 20 sheets. This is a lower punching capacity than some of Renz's other machines including their manual ones. However, since this device is operated by a foot pedal, your hands will remain free, leaving you with the ability to punch a maximum of 10,000 sheets per hour. So it's kind of a trade-off.
2. Margin control: If you need to control where exactly your paper is punched, the SRW can be of assistance. It has an adjustable depth of punch control that will allow you to punch the right distance away from the paper's edge. This allows you to get the best possible binding and it's a feature not found in lower-end devices.
3. Disengageable pins: Chances are you'll probably spend most of your time working with letter-sized documents. However, you can still take advantage of the SRW's 38 disengageable dies. This feature will enable you to punch and bind books of varying sizes, from small to large. In fact, you'll be able to produce legal-sized documents (8.5" x 14") which is a nice option to have.
4. Binding capacity: Unfortunately, this product doesn't have the best binding capacity available. It can only bind documents that contain 120 pages or less using 3:1 pitch wire spines with a maximum diameter of 9/16". However, you will find that you can bind up to 250 books per hour, so this device can be helpful when you need to produce a lot of documents quickly.
5. Machine size and design: The SRW is a reasonably small machine with dimensions of 17" (length) x 22.5" (width) x 10" (height). You'll be able to place it on a tabletop pretty easily and still have room in which to work. This device has metal components for durability. Finally, there is a wire opener/closer on the right side of the unit.
6. Operation: This is an electric device that is primarily controlled via a foot pedal. This helps speed up the process so you can get as much done as possible.
7. Special features: The SRW comes with a number of user-friendly features that make binding a lot easier. Two of the most helpful are the book thickness and wire size gauges. Both of these features will help you determine what size spine you should be using and will save you a lot of time and frustration.
Overall, the Renz Comfort SRW would be a good choice if you need a wire binding machine with which to bind shorter documents. It's a durable device that's easy to use and it has some great advanced features, such as the adjustable depth of punch margin control and the disengageable dies. Plus, it will last you for years thanks to its durable construction. If this sounds like what you're looking for, get the SRW for your office today.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you'd like to purchase the Renz SRW Comfort Electric, you should really visit MyBinding.com. They have this product available at a great price and they also have all the Wire Spines that you'll need. Plus, you'll get free shipping on all orders over $75.00. If you'd like to learn more about these types of products, you can read all about them at MyBindingBlog.com. Check it out for yourself now!