Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
Monday, July 22, 2019
 
Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint ArticlesRegisterAll CategoriesTop AuthorsSubmit Article (Article Submission)ContactSubscribe Free Articles, Free Web Content, Reprint Articles
 

The Police City Exam

I wanted to take the time to talk to you about the police city exam. Local police departments usually put out requests for new jobs in the community. Even though only a select few people actually g...

I wanted to take the time to talk to you about the police city exam. Local police departments usually put out requests for new jobs in the community. Even though only a select few people actually get the job hundreds and sometimes thousands of people apply. This means if you are planning to become an officer, you're statistically at a disadvantage. Around 70% of all people will fail this exam because it is too hard for them. This examination is designed to be hard to filter out most people. The remaining 30% will go on to interviewing process and only a small minority of them will actually get a job. I wanted to talk to about the police city exam, so you can have an edge when you take the exam.

The first thing that you need to know about this exam is that it is very application oriented. This means the questions are going to revolve around specific tasks and skills that you're going to have two know when you're on the job. For examplePsychology Articles, you're going to need to know how to identify people from a mug shot. There will be a question on the exam asking you to identify a person in a mug shot. All the questions are going to be like this to ensure that you can do the job.

The police city exam is also going to focus on your writing skills. They want to make sure that you know how to write because you're going to have to write reports. Reports are designed for a court will and you need to be able to write up to a specific standard in order to get the job.


Article Tags: Police City Exam, Police City, City Exam, You're Going

Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com

ABOUT THE AUTHOR


Learn more with the Police Exam Guide



Health
Business
Finance
Travel
Technology
Home Repair
Computers
Marketing
Autos
Family
Entertainment
Law
Education
Communication
Other
Sports
ECommerce
Home Business
Self Help
Internet
Partners


Page loaded in 0.054 seconds