When you make your living on the Internet, you cansometimes forget that the tools and resources you take forgranted might rate an incredible discovery to someone whodoesn't already know they exist. Wh...
When you make your living on the Internet, you can sometimes forget that the tools and resources you take for granted might rate an incredible discovery to someone who doesn't already know they exist.
Whether they help you save time, save money, or avoid frustration, these tools and services rate my highest recommendation for just plain making life easier, faster and cheaper.
1. Short Keys - Available free at www.shortkeys.com/lite.htm, Short Keys allows you to create shortcut keys to cut down on repetitive typing tasks. I absolutely love this program because of the amount of time it saves me every single day.
2. Good Keywords - Available free at www.goodkeywords.com, Good Keywords enables you to condense hours of keyword research into a few seconds. Find out the top keywords your target audience searches for so you can put your advertising dollars in the right spot to catch the biggest fish.
3. Mail Washer - Available free at www.mailwasher.net, this program enables you to spot and delete spam and viruses before downloading them to your computer. With so much spam clogging my email in-box, I couldn't survive any more without this program!
4. ClickBank - If you sell a downloadable product such as an ebook, report, or software, you can't beat clickbank for processing credit card payments. Not only do they take the payments and send you a check twice a month, they also plug your product into an existing network of thousands of affiliates who can sell it for you.
5. GoDaddy.com - Cheap, reliable, easy to use domain name registrar that only charges $8.95 per year for each domain name you register. Godaddy rates cheaper and just as, if not more, reliable than any other domain registrar.
6. GroupMail - Visit www.infacta.com to download the free version of GroupMail. The program allows you to email and do mail merge to your entire database of contacts. It's a great way to stay in touch with customers, family, and clients.
7. Google - As far as I'm concerned, Google.com rates as the Web's best search engine. When I need to find something online in a hurry, Google usually produces exactly what I want to locate!
8. Front Page - Say what you want about Microsoft, but the FrontPage html editor has served me well for the last 5 years and counting. Though I don't use the more advanced features, I can always count on FrontPage to help me get my web pages done quickly and easily.
9. Smart FTP - Log on to www.smartftp.com and download a free copy of the easiest FTP program I've every used. If you need to transfer files to and from a web server and you know how to use Windows Explorer, Smart FTP will enable you to upload files to the web like a pro in minutes.
10. Note Tab Light - Perhaps my favorite tool of all. Note Tab enables me to easily format text messages for my newsletters, manipulate html code and remove formatting from word processing documents. Log on to www.notetab.com for a free copy of the "light" version.
Jim Edwards is a syndicated newspaper columnist and the co- author of an amazing new ebook that will teach you how to use free articles to quickly drive thousands of targeted visitors to your website or affiliate links... "Turn Words Into Traffic" reveals the secrets for driving Thousands of NEW visitors to your website or affiliate links... without spending a dime on advertising! Click Here> http://www.turnwordsintotraffic.com -=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-