Art of Texting Girls - Text Flirting Tips for Guys
If you’ve spent time in the world of dating, you know how hard it is to come up with good conversation topics while talking to girls. No doubt you’ve felt the frustration of running out of conversation topics, been part of those highly awkward silences, and wracked your brain struggling to find ways to keep the conversation going.
So what are the purposes of texting?
1) Men are trying to start a connection between them and girls.
2) Men simply want to stay in touch while they see their girl next time.
3) Men are texting girls to lift bring their relationship to the point, where they can easily start flirting.
But before we start talking about messages, I would like to talk a little bit about some serious mistakes that men often make when texting girls.
1) Sense-less messages that bear no meaning. Messages like “how’s going?” or “what’s up” are just the same messages as your target girl gets every day from many other guys that target her, so why would your message be one to answer?
2) If you send messages every hour, then trust me, the girl will never be waiting for your message, because she will be sure, that you are going to write soon again. There is no intrigue in your actions, if you are predictable.
3) And the very last mistake is when a guy tries to have a conversation over the messages, but through the live talk. Messages are not created for people to get to know each other.
Every time, when you send her a message, there is to be a part of fun and flirtatiousness. Forget about messages, that don’t show who you are. But don’t give out to much of yourself, because you will lose the intrigue.
Every woman wants a man that she will love to spend time with, so if your start of relationship was a boring message, that she even forgot to answer, you better be doing something else…
Here are the three main rules, of how men should be texting girls.
1) The message must contain value. What do I mean by that? Try to write messages, that a girl wouldn’t have to answer, but still would do it. How? How about… “I was working and for some reason you popped up in my head, so just wanted to say hi”. It gives her desire to shoot you back, cause you are being nice with her, even during the time you work. Of course, you’ve been thinking about her all day long, but make her to feel like wasn’t thinking about her at all.
2) Do short messages. If you write long messages, you are becoming predictable, so try to always give her something like a movie trailer, so she would be inpatient to watch the rest of it.
3) Have you ever waited for her answer to your message for few hours? Well…lots of men did… You know why? There were no roller coaster effect in you messages. If you normally answer back within few minutes, it makes you to be predictable. So try to not answer the message right away, wait for 20 minutes. Sometimes even one hour or one day would be good, because you want to remain vogue and leave her wondering.
So again, don’t answer every question they ask, try to flirt, be unpredictable, leave the sweetest moments of your chats for face to face meetings and stop being boring in your messages.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Warning! Did you know that 99% of men get turned down by women
everyday? To find out how to avoid this from happening to you, pick up
FREE Secret Manuscript To Getting Girls visit this site: Things to Say to A Girl