Five Recommendations For Bachelorette Party Favors
You canít throw a bachelorette party without preparing at least two to three bachelorette party games. Itís a primary ritual. And when there are games, there should be win...
You canít throw a bachelorette party without preparing at least two to three bachelorette party games. Itís a primary ritual. And when there are games, there should be winners. Naturally, everyone just joins in for the sake of fun. But it would make your guests more enthusiastic if you could award prizes for their efforts. There are plenty of bachelorette party favors you can prepare to suit your guestís tastes. But if you have no clue about what to get them, here are some fun options you can choose from.
1. Candy Ė These are probably one of the most affordable party favors you can buy for your entourage. And Iím sure they will be more than happy to accept a loot bag full of chocolates and confectioneries for participating. You can stick to the common retailed packages and sort them out. Or have a professional make you exclusive treats for the party, with heart-shaped pictures or statuettes of the bride and groom.
2. Naughty gifts and toys Ė It will certainly excite the all-female party comers if they go home with a bag of condoms, vibrators and underwear as party prizes. You could tell them to postpone opening their care packages until they get home so theyíd be even more surprised with the contents. To make it more memorable, I suggest that you approach party specialists and have the bride and groomís names or pictures printed on the packaging.
3. Tequila shot glasses or Champagne flutes Ė They are fancy souvenirs. And since bachelorette parties will always have alcohol involved, they are more than appropriate giveaways for the event. It would make sense to commemorate the party with customized drinking utensils since they are reusable. However, they might be a bit more expensive than the first three options mentioned. Regardless, they are worthwhile bachelorette party favors to consider and would go great with a bottle of the appropriate liquor.
4. Spa certificates Ė What woman wouldnít like to be pampered after a hectic bachelor party and wedding day schedule? I think everyone would be competing fiercely if they knew they would be getting manicure, pedicure and massages as a reward.
5. Gift packages. Fill up baskets with lotions, perfumes, towelettes and scented candles and give them away as party freebies or prizes. To personalize the whole thing, you can place a note card on there with the picture of the bride and groom, which guests can keep. Or again, have the labels replaced with that of the bride and groomís names.
Of course, you have to match the party favors with the motif of your bachelorette party as well as the guest list. It would be awkward to send out kinky items during a classy soiree to elderly family members who are attending. Now, regardless of what you go with, I believe it would be more than a happy consolation for everyone to just be in the company of friends and loved ones during this special occasion. And even without incentives, guests would be willing to partake in bachelorette party games and have a good time.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For more information about bachelorette party favors and bachelorette party games visit our website bachelorettepartydepot.com.