How To Create Multiple Income Streams From Your Website
Creating multiple income streams from your website is an easy task. Within minutes anyone can set-up revenue streams very quickly with just a few changes on their site. Here's how...
Significant amounts of cash that can help pay your monthly bills: your rent or mortgage, your car payments, your utility bills or even your hosting costs. Many alert webmasters are doing just that by creating multiple income streams from their site or sites.
Creating these multiple income streams is not a difficult task. Nor is it a lengthy or time consuming one; monetizing your site can be done within a few hours of work.
Here are some effective ways of creating multiple income streams:
1. Affiliate ProgramsJoining affiliate programs related to your site is an easy process. Placing html code or java script on your site with your affiliate IDs embedded only takes seconds. I find joining major affiliate networks like Commission Junction, LinkShare, Amazon, ClickBank, Shareasale... to be the most effective. You can quickly find and join affiliate programs related to your site's topics.
Affiliate programs are excellent income producers, all you have to do is supply the traffic or leads and the affiliate company does the selling, shipping and handles all customer interactions. These programs pay on time each month and there are no disputes about commissions. Amazon pays quarterly!
2. Google AdsensePerhaps one of the easiest way to monetize your site is through Google Adsense. All you have to do is add a snippet of code to your site and Google serves up ads to match your site's content. Getting those checks from Google each month will put a smile on your face. Guaranteed!
3. Sponsored LinksAnother simple way to earn revenue from your site is offering sponsored links. Selling links to other sites who want to be listed on your site. Set up a PayPal subscription service, and if your site has a high PR page rank you will have plenty of webmasters more than willing to pay you each month.
4. Banner AdvertisingA simple, direct way to earn revenue from your site is to host and sell banner advertising on your site. Bit traditional but still a money producer for high traffic volume sites.
5. List BuildingBuilding an opt-in list of contacts interested in the topic of your site can be one of your most effective income producers. Many webmasters and marketers use followup e-mails to keep in contact with their site's visitors. This does require some work and set-up time, but once you have your autoresponders in place, you can forget about them.
In addition, marketing special deals, joint ventures and offers to your permission based email contact list can be another lucrative income stream for you. That's just five ways to create multiple income streams from your site. There are many, many more but these are good starting points for any webmaster who wants to monetize their site or sites.
Additional Marketing TipHere's my #1 marketing strategy on how to increase your number of income streams:
I use the Long Tail keyword marketing model to create high ranked keyword listings in organic search for profitable keyword phrases on the topics of my sites. First, I use a keyword research tool like Brad Callen's Keyword Elite or an online site Yahoo's Overture to find profitable keyword phrases for my sites.
These tools will tell you how many searches are made each month for a given keyword phrase and also tell you how much marketers are willing to pay for each click to this keyword phrase - as in PPC or Pay Per Click advertising.
The trick is to find low to mid-range keywords or keywords phrases that are profitable but have little competition. Then design a content page on your site to target these keyword phrases and draw in traffic. I use keyword targeted articles which I place on my site and also submit to online article directories like Ezinearticles, Goarticles, Articlealley, among others.
In the resource box at the end of each article, I place my keyword anchor text and links back to my site. As these are competitively low ranked keywords, my content pages usually land on the top positions in the search engines for my targeted keywords within a week or so.
This is a simple effective marketing strategy that feeds targeted traffic into my sites, making them more profitable with each keyword phrase I develop content for on my sites. It is an online marketing strategy that you can also use to booster your multiple income streams from your own website.
Granted, all the above information comes with a disclaimer, the amount of income will usually correlate to how effective you are at marketing your site and how much traffic you can generate. Your different abilities will play a large role in how much you will earn. However, there is no reason why any healthy site getting a decent amount of traffic can't be used to create multiple streams of income. Just cash in!
Article Tags: Create Multiple Income, Multiple Income Streams, Income Streams From, Creating Multiple Income, Create Multiple, Multiple Income, Income Streams, Streams From, Creating Multiple, Marketing Strategy, Revenue From, Affiliate Programs, Each Month, Keyword Phrases, Keyword Phrase
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The author is a former teacher who now works full-time online operating numerous websites, including two sites on Internet marketing. For the latest web marketing tools try: www.marketingtoolguide.com For the latest Internet Marketing Strategies Go here: www.bizwaremagic.com 2006 Titus Hoskins. This article may be freely distributed if this resource box stays attached.