It is obvious to feel a little nervous while conducting IKEA case study PESTLE analysis. This article helps students in gaining knowledge on how to conduct a case study on IKEA.
It is obvious to feel a little nervous while conducting IKEA case study PESTLE analysis. PESTLE analysis involves a heft of work which generally includes holding a great knowledge of the different elements that need to be covered. Well, one needs to make relevant research.
There are many things that students need to consider while writing a PESTLE case study. Some of which are;
• Company’s history • Products that the company hold • Services the company provides • Global presence of the company • Problems that the company faces
Well, these are some common things that you need to consider. Apart from the same, you need to take note of everything that you come across.
What is IKEA?
A Swedish company named IKEA holds a great market in kitchen appliances, home accessories, and furniture that are ready-to-assemble. Products manufactured by this Swedish company are known for their latest design as well as eco-friendliness. IKEA holds the largest retailing store of furniture that is being appreciated all over the world for its unique methods. Finding information on the IKEA case study can be really daunting. That might be the reason that often students look for assignment help in Australia. Well, it is quite understandable. But with a little knowledge and vast research, you can gain success.
Know about PESTLE analysis
PESTLE analysis, also known as PEST analysis, is the tool that is used to measure the key aspects that externally influence the company. In the case study, students need to analyze all the key aspects and thereby, present all one by one. The factors that influence the business are:
1. Political factors: Company growth is directly affected by some political factors. Students’ task is to analyze these factors and thereby, understand how IKEA handle them and enhance the growth of their business. The factors are;
• Labor law • Tax • International trade policies
2. Social factors: Understand the social reasons that affect the growth of a business and how the company takes the steps to solve them.
3. Economic factors: Do in-depth research on IKEA to find out the economic factors.
Mandy is a PhD scholar working with Assignment Prime as a research analyst. His inner curiosity makes him a perfect candidate to gather relevant information for the assignment writing Australia, academic dissertation writing service, case study. In his free time, he can be seen in the public library reading academic journals. The proud father of 2 daughters is currently living in Melbourne.