A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare.
A nursery school is a school for children between the ages of three and five years, staffed by qualified teachers and other professionals who encourage and supervise educational play rather than simply providing childcare. It is a pre-school education institution; part of early childhood education.
The curriculum goals of a nursery school are more specific than for childcare, but less strenuous than for primary school. The preschool education institution is more commonly known as kindergarten. Children are taught to develop basic skills through creative play and social interaction. Children attend kindergarten to learn to communicate, play, and interact with others appropriately. A teacher provides various materials and activities to motivate these children to learn the language and vocabulary of reading, mathematics, and science, as well as that of music, art, and social behaviors. For children who previously have spent most of their time at home, kindergarten may serve the purpose of helping them adjust to being apart from their parents without anxiety. It may be their first opportunity to play and interact with a consistent group of children on a regular basis. Kindergarten may also allow mothers, fathers, or other caregivers to go back to part-time or full-time employment.
The main objectives of nursery school are:
* To develop a good physique, adequate muscular co-ordination and basic motor skill in the child.
* To develop good health habits and to build up basic skills necessary for personal adjustments such as dressing themselves, toilet and eating habits.
* To develop emotional maturity by guiding the child to express, understand, accept and control his feelings and emotions.
* To develop good desirable social attitudes, manners and to encourage healthy group participation.
* To stimulate the child’s beginning of intellectual curiosities concerning his immediate environment.
* To encourage the child’s independence and creativity by providing him with sufficient opportunities.
“The school is an opportunity for progress of the student. Each one is having the freedom to develop freely.”For more information on Nursery School you can visit our website http://kkblr.com/kkpreschool_home.html
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hi, this is Rakesh Mishra from Indian SEO, we provide SEO solutions to 100+ clients, from different countries like: US, UK, China, India. To know more details about the services please go through our website: http://www.indian-seo.com.