How to Create an Effective Email Marketing Newsletter
Spryka Email Charger is a powerful bulk email marketing application for Microsoft Windows. Its an Email newsletter software that manages a mailing list and sends mass newsletter emailings, without incurring any recurring fees or monthly charges.
• Subject line plays the key role in increasing open rates of your email newsletter. It should contain hints to what the reader should expect in the email message. You should excite their curiosity with your subject line and make your reader to open and read your message.
• Your newsletter should be written in the first person; it is critical to create professional contact. It should not be written as you are advertising your products and services shamelessly. Write is a style that would be familiar to your readers and don’t forget to personalize your newsletters.
• Your newsletter should be simple because complex messages may confuse your readers. You should not include too many graphics, tables and links. It should look like a proper email otherwise it will be treated as spam or junk mail. A large number of newsletter software tools are available to create effective and useful newsletters.
• Your newsletter should not be long and boring since readers do not have much time to read long articles. You should format important paragraphs and points with bullet points and numbers to get readers’ attention.
• You should add links at the start, middle and end of your email newsletter to increase response. Newsletter software can do that effectively because they contain tips and guidelines to help you write effective newsletters.
• You should add illustrative & decorative pictures of your product since that will enhance your response rate. If it is impossible to add a picture of your product then you can add some related graphic or graphic of the packaging to get attention of your reader.
• Give e-books, software or some kind of other incentives to your readers free of cost. You should be careful in using the word “free” in your email message because it is one of the most attractive words in email marketing.
• You should not forget to provide your contact information in your marketing message. Newsletter software tools have a feature to use your contact information as signature. Your contact information should be complete in all respect containing your web site address, email address, postal address and phone numbers.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Khurram Zaveri is an internet marketing expert. He is the creator of Spryka Email Charger, an easy to use email marketing software.