Play Poker in India - KQPoker.com
KQPOKER.COM, your favourite online poker site, delivers a unique gaming experience for Indian poker players. The site offers a peaceful gaming environment to play poker in India with Free Sign-ups and No Downloads. A poker player can easily register by providing an email id, username and password to start playing poker games online.
Poker is considered to be the most popular competitive card game in the world. Not only does it involve luck, it also enables the players to utilize certain strategies that would give them an upper hand in the end. The great thing with poker is that no matter how bad your card hand turns out to be, if you know how to play it well enough and could bluff the heck out of any situation, and then there is a chance that you could win against all odds. All in all, anywhere in the world including Indian poker is a game that many people could truly enjoy for themselves.
Poker, however, has many rules and hands that have to be remembered so that one could be able to analyse and act according to the situation. The strategies used while playing poker varies from person to person depending upon their skills which can be called as poker playing personality, and a person must develop his poker playing personality before attempting to play in serious poker levels. This is usually the reason why people in India prefer to play poker at home rather than playing straight away in a casino. Playing poker at home not only improves the poker playing ability of an individual but also helps him to generate new skills while playing poker. Playing poker at home cost a person less money than playing at a casino.
The fun way of playing poker is actually not considering the fact of money or fame. For many people, some people prefer to enjoy the poker game by keeping the actual money out of the game and focusing only on the game.
A poker player’s decision on where to play the poker game will seemingly affect his/her fun in the game and his/her bankrolls.Generally a player has two possible venues to choose from, they are:
1) Online poker sites
Each of these venues havetheir own unique advantages and disadvantages to be considered. A venue which favours one individual may not favour the other one. The suitable venue for an individual is determined using his/her personality, bankroll, and skill level.
How about we take a little more deep study about these venues and have a discussion. Geography plays an important role as well as gambling laws to the place. As they vary from place to place. With that said let us examine Online Poker to begin with:
Without a doubt popularity of online poker has exploded in the recent years, as much as the laws and regulations concerning poker around several parts in the world. This turns out to be a real problem for several poker players in the world, and several poker playing associations are trying to fight the restrictions. The future of online poker laws cannot be predicted at this time. I would like player to
Pros of Online Poker:
-The main advantage of online poker is that it could be played anywhere, and anytime according to our convenience. Online Site such as Poker Stars have thousands of players playing every day. Whenever you are ready to play, a game will be always available for you to play.
- Online poker allows players to play different kinds of games. Like Texas Hold'em, Omaha, Stud, Razz, Horse, or virtually any other game you can think of, the online poker sites provides you.
- Another main advantage of online poker is that it can accommodate all type of players looking for different types of stakes, they can accommodate people who can only play with a conservative amount and also people who are ready for adrenaline rush with thousands of currencies. Also accommodating people looking for stakes in between these two extremes.
- Due to the reason that online poker games moves so quickly you have a high possibility of having hands and people who play multiple games at a time got evenmore possibility of getting hands.
Cons of Online Poker:
- Online poker can become quickly addictive. An addiction is never too good for anyone, this creates a lot of stress and other financial issues. An addicted player will stay up real late ignoring his need to sleep and other basic needs .This will negatively affects the players well being and his normal routines. A poker player should always keep in mind that poker is not as important as his family, friends or his jobs apart from this carrier.
- The online players can become cheated while playing online, there is a system developed to monitor the cheating going on in online games. Even though it is partially successful. Another factor is that players will team up in two or more units to get a particular winning streak. They exchange information through voice calls or other means. The individual will have no idea that he was getting cheated.
- Because poker is played quickly online, the less practised player is like to lose most or his entire bankroll in a short period of time.As much as a losing player continues to play online poker he is likely to lose as much money.
I shall take into consideration an all service included casinos located all over the world like the few in Goa to the ones in Vegas to Atlantic City. All these casinos are equipped with Poker rooms to suit the needs of player needs depending on their bank roll. Each facility has dealers, service staff and floor managers to ensure the best live gaming experience. The casinos and their Poker Rooms either charge a fixed fee or they take rake per hand to meet their expenses so that the players have the best gaming atmosphere with all their needs being met.
Pros of Casino Poker:
- Casino poker usually offers the players a very good environment in which they can play. They are more supportive to their customers in facilities provided so that they will visit again to play poker at the same casino.
- A player can be confident that the entire game is controlled by professionals, and from high end to low end workers knows what they have to do and what they are doing. Hence, the players can play at ease.
- Casinos and Poker rooms are usually located within a fair distance within an area and they are open 24/7 in most cases and some a shorter period due to the gambling laws within their area. The best part, a walk in player always finds plenty of action happening at the tables. Texas Holdem is main game played by most players. The other poker variants where skill and Probability is involved is usually run on players request and a new table starts.
Cons of Casino Poker
- Playing casino is expensive experience; the casino has to recoup this money through several means like charging per hour or charging a share from the pot acquired as well as taking a share from the total entrance fee of the players.
- Another disadvantage of playing at a casino is that regular players at casino can team up against new players which will leave them in a great disadvantage.
Play Poker Online: Play poker games with KQPoker.com and win daily cash prizes. We are trusted brand for online Poker in Bangalore, India with 100% cash-out. Making a decision on where to play poker is critical as well as affects the bank rolls of an individual. There is no right or wrong in any of these games, and it’s completely up to the player to make his decisions. A player who is looking for the fun in the game can opt to go to a casino. However, According to me if a player decides to build his bank roll the best route is to stick with low Buy-in tournaments with Huge GTD prize pool with little or no rake and playing Mega Promotional Free roll which also boosts a player’s poker bank roll. This will help them have a steady growth in their bank roll helping them to play ring games as well as higher Buy-in Tournaments.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Play Poker Online: Play poker games with KQPoker.com and win daily cash prizes. We are trusted brand for online Poker in Bangalore, India with 100% cash-out.