Priority Club Rewards Visa Signature Card – Key Advantages And Features
Comprehending the physical endurance and labor of the sales professionals and the frequent travelers, the J.P. Morgan Chase and Company has come forward with the Priority Club Rewards Visa Signature Card. The card offers a host of benefits, which are truly rewarding and lucrative. Before delving deep to know more about the myriad benefits offered by the card, let us first understand the key features of the card.
The Key Features
For the first six months, you can enjoy a 0 percent introductory annual percentage rate (APR), which is applicable on balance transfers and purchases. Once the introductory period expires, the annual percentage rate leaps to 16.24 percent. The card levies a low annual fee (a mere $29), which is exempted for the first year.
The card enables you make good savings, provided that you make regular monthly payments. Otherwise you may accumulate unnecessary financial charges.
The Advantages Of Possessing The Card
If you are interested in taking advantage of the priority club rewards program, then you should opt for a Priority Club Rewards Visa Signature Card. The following points will also enable you to learn about the myriad of benefits offered by the credit card.
· Being a Rewards Visa Signature Card holder, you can enjoy the same first class benefits like the Platinum Card. The main feature of the card is that it does not have any pre-determined spending limit attached to it. Hence, if you are a frequent traveler, then you can enjoy dynamic credit line.
· Those who are interested in using the Rewards Visa Signature Card should know that it offers attractive reward facilities. The reward facility incorporates the points system, which can be earned for the purchases made.
· As a cardholder, you can earn three points for every single dollar spent for card purchases at the priority club hotels’ property like the Crowe Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge suites and in other hotels in the chain. You can earn one point for one dollar spent on other purchases.
· After making the first card purchase, you can earn 15000-priority club bonus points. Another lucrative offer for the frequent travelers is that, they can earn a 10000-priority club bonus points, if they spend up to $15000 in annual credit card purchases.
· The accumulated points, which you have earned, can be redeemed for free nights at any property of the Priority club or for the prepaid lodging card, which can be used at any hotel located in any part of the world.
· There is no limit to the number of points that can be earned in a year. Another added advantage is that the points also do not expire.
· You can also earn membership in the loyalty program of the world’s largest hotels.
The Rewards Visa Signature Card renders numerous Internet account related service. You will not be held liable for any unauthorized transactions made with the card. There is also the facility of emergency cash and card replacement. You can also avail the facility of lost and stolen card reporting and various travel and emergency assistance services.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Richard Gilliland Provides Expert opinions and reviews to help you Compare and Apply for a Credit Card - Compare Credit Card Offers with Credit-Wisdom.com - Unraveling the best in Personal and Business Credit Cards.