How Yoga Teacher Training Change Your Life And What are Four Fears of It
Yoga Teacher Training courses are not just for someone who is aspiring to be expert. People can join Yoga Teacher Training to enhance their learning and knowledge about the subject and to be a expert level spiritual yoga guru. If you want to be a yoga teacher or you can find a great number of courses in Rishikesh, India.
Yoga Teacher Training courses are not just for someone who is aspiring to be expert. People can join Yoga Teacher Training to enhance their learning and knowledge about the subject. If you want to be a yoga teacher or you can find a great number of courses in Rishikesh, India. You can develop a greater skill, insight and technical proficiency in your practice through Yoga Teacher Training courses. Teaching yoga and practice yoga have different skills and theses programs are designed to train teachers. Most of the people join these courses either to enhance their practice or become a yoga teacher. If you are joining a yoga teacher training or interested in yoga you should know following things about yoga:
* Yoga can be used outside of the yoga studio.
* It’s OK to have fun with yoga.
* Yoga is for everyone.
* Don’t forget to breathe.
* Savasana is the most important pose of the entire asana practice.
* You don’t have to be able to do advanced yoga poses to join a class.
* It is hard to avoid getting addicted to yoga.
You should choose the right YTT (yoga teacher training) program for you by contact the faculty of your yoga school and ask about the yoga training’s focus. Know about focus of the training is practice enhancement or teaching methodology. People also have some fears before joining a YTT and you should get over these fears like:
* I’m not advanced enough- People are a little anxious when they rolled out their mats on day one. You should not have this fear before starting. If you will see around you than you will find the people like you on the yoga mats. Some of them have many YTT certification, others are relatively new to the practice. Your yoga teachers assured you they’ve seen many beginners in their trainings through the years.
* As a teacher, you won’t know the answers to students’ questions and will feel like an idiot- These are the moments when you will feel like an idiot. But no one knows everything about anything. How you handle those moments with a blank brain is matters. It is life.
* You don’t want to share super personal information- In a yoga teacher training you will face some pretty heavy emotions. You don’t want to want to risk breaking down in front of people. You can’t keep your mouth shut when you walk into a teacher training. You feel relax after spending some time in your training and you will be familiar with your classmates.
* What if you don’t see bad alignment? - No one can perfect in anything. You will find your yoga teacher with you to correct your mistakes or catch your oversights. You should focus on your practice.
There are many component of an YTT. The following components with in-depth training and practical wisdom are important:
* Asanas- Asanas are the posture or position or poses of the body during practice. Asanas are steady and comfortable poses.
* Flow Hatha Yoga- A beautiful unique flow yoga routine on ambient trance music.
* Pranayama- Pranayama is the regulation of the breath through certain techniques and exercises of yoga.
* Mantra- Mantra is a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation or a statement or slogan repeated frequently.
* Meditation- Meditation is the action or practice of meditating or a discourse expressing considered thoughts on a subject.
* Therapy Yoga- Yoga asanas and kriyas to manage diseases.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
I write this article for Sattva Yoga Aademy, a best school for tantra yoga and meditation in Rishikesh, India.