Always remember to preheat your grill. This is a very important step if you wish to avoid your chicken from sticking to the grill. Always try to remove the chicken skin because it will absorb the flavors better in this manner. Chilli chicken recipe is the most tried and tested dish that has been sailing smoothly virtually on every buffet table. Chili chicken is just apt to be savored during evenings.
Are you a foodie who loves to whip up your own recipes at home? I have met lovers of many types of cuisine but very few who take up the challenge to try various recipes in their own kitchen. Well, Chilli Chicken is amongst the most popular foods amongst my friends and with time and endless cooking trials at home, grilled chicken is rated as a dish that is very much in demand. Amongst all the chicken recipes we tried, grilling chicken turned out to be a little tricky. Well, if you have wondered what the best way to grill chicken is, I would suggest take a look at these tips given below
Best Ways to Grill Chicken:
* Always remember to preheat your grill. This is a very important step if you wish to avoid your chicken from sticking to the grill.
* Cleaning your grill completely is very important before grilling your chicken.
* Always oil your grill before you begin with the grilling activity.
* If you wish to prevent skinless chicken from turning too dry while grilling, you can opt for marinade along with oil to give it a slight glaze.
* Always try to remove the chicken skin because it will absorb the flavors better in this manner.
* It's often noticed that adding the sauce too early does not really help with the grilling method. Therefore, you must brush the sauce, a few minutes before your chicken gets cooked completely which will give a nice glaze to the chicken pieces.
Cooking Time: 1 hour
1. 150g chicken (boneless)
2. 1/4 tablespoon salt
3. 1/4 tablespoon red chilli powder
4. 1/4 tablespoon pepper powder
5. 1 tablespoon Worcester shire sauce
6. 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
7. 1/2 egg white
8. 40g capsicum
9. 40g cucumber
10. 40g onion
11. 1 tablespoon oil
12. 1/2 tablespoon garlic (chopped) 1/2 tablespoon vinegar, 2 tablespoon water, 1/2 tablespoon arrowroot powder, 1/3 tablespoon salt, 1/3 tablespoon sugar 1/2 tablespoon soya sauce, 1/4 tablespoon pepper powder.
1. Take the chicken and wash it properly. Now let it dry.
2. Add salt and chilli powder along with Worcester/shire sauce to the chicken and leave aside for half an hour.
3. Mix arrowroot powder with egg white and marinate the chicken with this paste.
4. Set the oven at a temperature of 400' F and roast the chicken for about 40 minutes or till the chicken gets completely cooked.
5. Heat oil and salute all the vegetables. Add a little sauce.
6. In that mixture, add chicken and all the sauce ingredients and stir properly.
7. Simmer for about 10 minutes, till the sauce coats the chicken pieces well.
Chilli chicken recipe is the most tried and tested dish that has been sailing smoothly virtually on every buffet table. Chili chicken is just apt to be savored during evenings. It makes an excellent dish to be enjoyed by chicken lovers and the best part is that it is a low fat dish. Talking about the nutritional value of this mouthwatering spicy chili chicken recepie, it contains about 178 calories, 22.1-gram proteins, 10.8-gram carbohydrates and 4.9-gram fats. Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie of Chinese chilli chicken. For more details http://www.indomunch.com
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR