Acidity Home Remedies That Are Simple and Effective
Acidity is a very common problem we all face in our daily life. Read this article to find some useful home remedies for relieving acidity and heartburn. These home remedies are natural and relieve discomfort.
Home Remedies for Acidity and Heartburn
Below are some of the commonly used home remedies for relieving acidity and heartburn. These home remedies are natural and relieve discomfort and other symptoms associated with acidity.
1. Take an infusion prepared with coriander (dhania) seeds with some sugar candy (mishri) added to it. This is a good home remedy for acidity.
2. Do not eat refined and fiber less food. They are responsible for acidity and ulcers. Wheat flour should be taken along with the roughage, and vegetables and fruits should be taken along with their skin to increase the fiber content.
3. Take an antacid for instant relief.
4. Suck one clove (laung) morning and evening daily after meals. It will increase appetite and improve digestion. It is a destroyer of warms and also increases urine formation.
5. Take cow milk (not hot), Indian gooseberry (amla), pomegranate juice, grapes, fennel, figs and old rice.
6. Do not drink alcohol empty stomach. Consume along with food. Taken at other times, due to its corrosive action alcohol irritates the mucous membrane of the intestine, reducing the smoothness of the intestine and causing wounds, which turn into ulcers due to regular intake of alcohol.
7. Milk, milk products such as curd (not sour), and custard, mild cheese etc should be preferred. Fresh fruit juice (not citrus) may be taken. Washed pulses, soft cooked eggs, refined cereals, minced meat, soft cooked vegetables, fruits and plain cakes can be given.
Hope above home remedies for acidity will help you in getting relief naturally. Live natural and stay healthy!
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the hypertension home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products or ingredients if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the website or the writer.
Copyright © Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine, make all the urls (links) active.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read Home Remedies for Acidity to relieve discomfort and pain. Lose your excess body fat using natural Fat Loss Diet. Know How to Get Ripped 6 Pack Abs Fast using workout programs.