Acne Natural Cure - Herbal and Permanent Way to Treat Pimples
Acne or pimple is a cumbersome skin problem for many. This article briefly describes some effective self help measures and home remedies to permanently treat pimples.
Causes of Pimples
1. Hormonal imbalance during puberty and pregnancy increases the chance of pimples. The raging hormones during those times lead to excessive sebum production.
2. Heredity may lead to pimple occurrence.
3. Birth control pills and other medications may also cause pimples.
4. Excessive make-up or application of chemical on face may rob the face of its natural moisture. This may lead to over-secretion of sebum to compensate the loss. This again leads to pimple formation. One thus has to use hypo-allergic or non-greasy cosmetics.
5. Over washing of face may also stimulate oil glands and lead to pimple formation.
6. When our liver gets overloaded with toxins due to faulty metabolism, the toxins often escape through skin, leading to pimples.
Natural and Permanent Pimple Management
1. Washing of face should be done with mild sulfur-based acne soaps.
2. OTC solutions containing Benzoyl peroxide, azalaic acid etc may be helpful in washing face.
3. One should keep hair off the face, for our hair contains oil and may increase pimple break-outs.
4. Tight-fitting unclean clothing should be avoided. Scarves, bands and helmets should be cleaned thoroughly.
5. One should never squeeze a pimple, for that may lead to scarring.
6. Healthy, balanced diet rich in chromium, zinc and beta-carotene can heal pimples and check their reappearance.
7. Drinking lots of water will flush out toxins and keep the system clean
8. Malnutrition can cause the body to rebel by producing excessive sebum. Therefore a multivitamin is to be taken.
9. One should never splash hot water on a pimply skin, for that will aggravate inflammatory conditions.
10. One should always remember to take off make up before retiring to bed. Make up contributes to further clogging of skin pores.
11. 7-8 hours of sleep is necessary. Sleeping soundly has immense restorative power.
Home Remedies for Acne Cure
1. A paste of fenugreek leaves may be applied on pimples and allowed to stay overnight. The next morning, one is to wash it off with warm water. This natural treatment effectively heals pimples.
2. Lemon juice when applied on pimples reduces their size.
3. Pounded dry orange peel mixed with water may heal pimples effectively.
4. Rubbing raw garlic on pimply areas can help a lot. Also consumption of garlic purifies blood, thereby checking the occurrence of pimples.
5. A mixture of coriander leaf juice or mint leaf juice and turmeric powder can soothe inflammation and remove scars left by pimples.
6. Application of sandalwood paste on pimples can help a lot, for it extracts the excess oil from clogged pores.
7. Application of cucumber juice is an excellent home remedy to keep pimples at bay.
8. Epsom salt bath once a week can eradicate pimples and glow your skin naturally.
9. Golden Glow capsules help reduce acne and pimples without causing any side effects. Get clean and clear skin with regular course of Golden Glow capsules for 1-2 months.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more about Natural Acne Treatment. Also know about Natural Slimming Pills. Read about Immunity Supplement.