Best Acne Treatment Now Discovered
Skins are very sensitive and the most exposed part of the body and hence the most affected area. They are more prone to diseases since the dirt, grime, polluted air and exhaust from the vehicles all get accumulated here. Hence skins must be given proper care.
Using synthetic cosmetic products for acne treatment is not a safe solution. So you must look toward natural home remedies to get rid of acne. The great assurance about home remedies is that they are harmless and will not cause you any side effects. Below are some very effective home remedies for acne:
• Prepare a paste of one teaspoon cinnamon powder and an equal quantity of lemon juice and apply it softly on your face, especially the pimple affected area.
• Take raw milk and grind nutmeg with it. It is one of the best acne home treatments. No marks or scars will be left on your face.
• Mix three table spoons of pure honey with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and apply it on the pimples and let the paste remain there overnight. Wash it next morning with lukewarm water. Continue it for two weeks. It is also an effective natural acne treatment.
• Mix rose water and lime juice in equal quantities. Apply profusely on the affected area. With lukewarm water wash it off, after 30 minutes. It has also good results in treating acne.
• Mix lime juice with groundnut oil and apply on the affected area. It is also a good treatment for blackheads and pimples.
• Crush garlic and apply fresh juice on and around the pimples. You will be having permanent acne solution and no scars will be left on your face.
The above mentioned home remedies not only cures acne but also prevent acne and improves the appearance of your skin over time.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more about Home Remedies for Acne. Also know some effective Home Remedies for Cold. Visit Natural Cure Health Guide to find some easy and effective Home Remedies for common ailments.