Cure External Hemorrhoids Without Surgery With Natural Remedies
External hemorrhoids may be caused due to several factors. Some of the common causes of external hemorrhoids can be considered as heredity, obesity, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, lifting heavy objects, prolonged sitting, etc.
1. Sweetmeats made out of sesame seeds are a wonderful natural cure for bleeding piles. They can be boiled in water and taken in the form of drink.
2. Topical application of calendula and consumption of triphala which is an herbal tonic is an effective home remedy for hemorrhoids. It is a wonderful natural cure for external hemorrhoids.
3. Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil in your bath water. This will provide relief if you are suffering from hemorrhoids. It is a wonderful natural cure for external hemorrhoids.
4. Apply coconut oil directly onto the hemorrhoids. Rinse and repeat. The hemorrhoid will subside and disappear within a few days. It is a wonderful natural cure for external hemorrhoids.
5. Intake of Buck thorn bark, collinsonia root, parsley, red grape vine leaves or stone root either in capsules or tea form is an effective natural cure for external hemorrhoids.
6. Brew a strong, warm tea using Lady's mantle (yarrow), and apply to the hemorrhoids with a cotton ball several times a day or as required.
7. Snip off the tip of a vitamin E capsule and apply the liquid topically onto the anal area.
8. Application of lemon juice with the help of soaked cotton ball may provide relief from painful hemorrhoids. Initially there may be mild tingling or burning sensation which will pass off after sometime.
9. Banding is a procedure for the treatment of second and third degree haemorrhoids. A very tight plastic band is placed at the base of the hemorrhoids to cut off their blood supply
10. Sclerotherapy is an alternative treatment to banding. This method is used to treat internal hemorrhoids. Injections are given containing a chemical solution into the blood vessels in your back passage. This numbs the sensory nerves and hardens the tissue of the hemorrhoid so that a scar is formed. The hemorrhoid should decrease in size after four to six weeks.
11. Infrared coagulation also known as infrared light is another procedure whereby a special device is used to burn the hemorrhoid tissue. One or two bursts of infrared light can cut off the circulation to small internal hemorrhoids such as grade one or two hemorrhoids.
12. Pilesgon capsules also help you to cure from external hemorrhoids naturally.
13. Regular practice of yoga is also helpful in the treatment of Hemorrhoids. Sarvanga asana, Matsya asana, Shirsha Asana and Chakrasana, are a few that are extremely beneficial.
14. Probiotics play an important role in balancing the bacteria in your gut preventing constipation. Taking high-quality probiotic supplement or consuming more probiotic-rich foods such like fermented cheese, yogurt, sauerkraut, Korean kimchi, and numerous fermented drinks like kombucha tea can prove to be beneficial in curing hemorrhoids.
Hence we can conclude that the above mentioned remedies will help cure external hemorrhoids without surgery.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Hemorrhoids Herbal Treatment. Also know Piles Herbal Treatment Natural Cure. Read about Herbal Treatment for Hemorrhoids.