Day Spa-An Excellent Way to Pamper Yourself, Relax, and Unwind
A day spa offers a way for individuals to pamper themselves, relax, unwind, or treat irritating skin condition. Through advanced technology treatments, guests can get services such as massage therapy, acne laser treatment, facials, microdermabrasion, and much more.
• A skin analysis and consultation- You can get a comprehensive evaluation and analysis to help get you started on healthy, beautiful skin. Professionals will customize a treatment plan that is designed to help you reach your appearance goals.
• Microdermabrasion-This is a non-invasive procedure to rejuvenate the surface of the skin. This procedure is used to reduce or eliminate the severity of acne scars, mild/moderate wrinkles, fine lines, hormonal changes, dark spots, and more.
• Micropeel-This procedure is used to treat wrinkle associated with ages, fine lines, and hyperpigmentation. It can also improve skin imperfections and dullness.
• Deep Pore Cleansing-This procedure rids the skin of impurities through a painless and quick process of bringing the impurities to the surface of the skin. This process destroys the acne in less than a second to bring about skin that is radiant, tighter, and has a healthy glow.
• Deep Tissue Massage-This procedure is designed to help patients with specific tension points. This service is optimal to help those with tension in the lower back, shoulder, and neck.
• Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage-This procedure enhances circulation, rid the body of toxins, improves overall health, and carries white blood cell and protein to the blood and much more.
• Permanent Makeup-This procedure is known as intradermal Pigmentation, which is the method of applying the dermal layer of the skin with micro insertion of natural pigments. These cosmetic enhancements include permanent eyeliner, lip color, lip liner, and eyebrows.
Some people may consider a trip to the day spa as a luxury, and when you visit a professional one, that is exactly what it should be. Through your busy day of taking the kid to their events, taking care of home, work, shopping and more, a day spa is an excellent opportunity to forget about the day's business, and allow someone to pamper you. You can call the spa or visit their website to learn of the services they offer. Schedule an appointment at a spa to get the professional spa treatment you deserve.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
For a new jersey day spa that can provide the relaxation you need, call on http://www.parkercenterspa.net.