Do You Follow the Seven Rapid Fat Loss Tips for Bathing Suit Season
You will learn the 7 tips to quickly get ready for bathing suit season and look your best. These 7 tips are short and simple yet are overlooked by most people seeking to lose weight.
Summer is almost here and as it arrives beach goers begin to panic about how they will look in their bathing suit. To guarantee a beach ready body by the time summer arrives I suggest you start in March.
Now for some March may have already passed you by. Rest assured that is fine because the tips below will help you shed fat anytime of the year. I specifically designed these rapid fat loss tips to help men and women who want to look great in their bathing suits. They will help men lose that ugly belly fat. And they will help women look amazing in either a bikini or a little black dress.
Now before we get to the seven rapid fat loss tips for bathing suit season I want to make sure you understand what I need from you. First, I need you to focus on the task at hand. You must determine the one goal you want to accomplish by following these tips. Write down that goal on a piece of paper and place it next to your nightstand.
I am serious about this because to stay focused and achieve that goal you will have to remind yourself every morning when you get up and every night before you go to bed what is important to you.
What is important is your goal. You are going to have bad days from time to time so don't get down on yourself because of this. That is ok because everyone has them. What matters is that you shrug it off and attack the next day with as much energy as the first day. Every day is a new day and by attacking each day with 100% effort you will then reach your goal.
Now here are my Seven Rapid Fat Loss Tips for Bathing Suit Season:
1) Take five minutes each day to visualize a beach ready body. A crystal clear mental image of success greatly increases the chances of success.
2) Limit portion sizes by eating from smaller plates. Studies show people that eat from smaller plates eat fewer calories.
3) Keep a food journal. It has been proven that dieters usually underestimate their daily caloric intake by 25%.
4) Always eat a nutritious breakfast to stimulate metabolism for the entire day.
5) Participate in rigorous strength training exercise to promote calorie burning for up to 48 hours post-exercise.
7) Have healthy snacks on hand at all times. Hormones released in stressful situations cause cravings of foods high in fat and sugar. Being prepared for such times greatly reduces the chances of binge eating of the wrong foods.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
If you are a dieter then make sure you read the "5 Absolute Truths Every Serial Dieter Who Seeks Rapid-- And Permanent -- Weight Loss MUST Come To Grips With" by visiting How To Lose Weight Fast.