Effective Flatulence Cure and Herbal Treatment
Flatulence is a disorder related to the improper digestion of food. Stomach and small intestine are responsible for digestion. Whenever food we ate does not break down completely, it enters into large...
Stomach uses enzymes for digestion and large intestine uses bacteria. When food is digested in large intestine, the bacteria produce byproduct in the form of gases. These excessive gases arises this disorder known as flatulence. In simple words, flatulence is caused due to production of excessive gas in the digestive system.
Flatulence is a very common problem and nearly everyone faces this disorder every now and then. There are few causes that are responsible for over production of gas. Constipation is the most common cause for occurrence of this disorder. Any disorder in digestive system can lead to flatulence. There are some more reasons that may cause flatulence. Intake of contaminated water, high fat diet, lactose deficiency, food containing high starch level such as potato or corn, alcohol, smoking cigarettes, certain medication; any of these things can cause flatulence.
There are some symptoms that can tell us that if we are suffering from flatulence or not. The most common symptom is excessive expulsion of wind. Belching and farting are the only ways through which our body expulse excessive gas. Foul odor in fart can be diagnosed as excessive amount of certain bacteria in digestive system. When our body is not able to expulse excessive gas; this gas can cause some discomforts. Bloating of the stomach or pain in abdomen is a symptom about gas is stuck in digestive system. There are remedies for treating flatulence effectively.
1. Garlic soup is the most important remedy for this disorder. Grind garlic, cumin, black pepper and coriander seeds together. Add water in this mixture and cook for 15 to 25 minutes. It will not only improve digestion but also it will reduce intestinal gas.
2. Asafetida is a good carminative and very effective anti-flatulent. Take half cup of water and add small pieces of asafetida in it. Stir this solution until asafetida dissolves completely. Drink it whenever needed.
3. Eating few coriander seeds will relieve excessive gas and it is also effective on abdominal pain caused due to gas.
4. Take one cup of water and boil it with grinded ginger root. Use it as tea.
5. Tea made with cumin is also very effective. Add one teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds in two cups of water. Boil it till water reduces to one cup. Take this preparation once, daily.
6. Add two tablespoons of peach leaves in one glass of water. Boil it for 15 minutes. Have this solution 3 times a day.
Preventions are very important for the treatment of any disorder. When someone is suffering from disorders related to digestive system, tobacco must be avoided. Tobacco is well known for giving birth to mortal diseases related to lungs and mouth. Nevertheless, tobacco is also very harmful for digestive system. So avoid usage of tobacco in any form. If you need to release gas, do not hesitate in doing so. Release it even if you have to leave the room. Foods sweetened with fructose or sorbitol must be avoided. Chewing food thoroughly is recommended to prevent indigestion. As mentioned indigestion is most common cause for flatulence. Exercise improves the digestion and it also helps move gas through system faster. When these remedies and preventions are paired along, flatulence is cured completely.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about effective Natural Cure for Flatulence. Also know about High Blood Pressure Herbal Treatment. Read about Hemorrhoids Herbal Treatment.