Effective Home Remedies for Acidity
Acidity means the too much discharge of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. Acidity is directly related to change in alpha-cellulose content and loss of power after aging.
Acidity means the unnecessary discharge of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach. Acidity is closely related to change in alpha-cellulose content and loss of power after aging. When excess acid leaks back up into the gullet this burn and irritate the lining of the esophagus and the feeling of heartburn is produced. The reasons for acidity are varied. However they often occur with other health problems like gallbladder problems, enzyme deficiencies, allergies, stress, and heartburn ulcers.
Home Remedies for Acidity
• One or two teaspoon juice of chebulic myroblan is taken daily is highly helpful and effective home remedies for acidity and heart burn and this is also useful in preventing acidity.
• Almond milk made from blanched almonds is very effective home remedies for acidity as it supplies good quality protein and also binds the excess of acid in the stomach. Regular intake of this milk is very beneficial.
• Water melon, banana and cucumber works well to reduce the acidity.
• Take raw spinach and grind them. This juice is also useful to reduce acidity caused by smoking or excessive consumption of alcohol. Avoid alcohol and smoking.
• Plain milk also gives fine relief during the acidity pain.
• Take tender coconut water three to four times in a day.
• Pumpkin juice is also very effective in acidity. Add some sugar in it for taste.
• Take a small piece of jaggery regularly. Just keep jaggery piece in the mouth and gradually suck it till you got relief form acidity.
• Take cumin seeds and boil in a glass of water. Take this juice three to four times in a day. This home remedy is safe and effective remedy for acidity.
• Take sprinkle sugar along with pepper on the piece of pineapple; this remedy gives quick relief from acidity.
• Drinking carrot juice is also beneficial to get rid of acidity.
• Take amla with haritaki in equal amount. This is an effective home remedy for acidity.
• Take ginger and coriander in equal portions to get relief from acidity. Make sure to add equal amount while preparing a solution.
Disclaimer: This article is not meant to provide health advice and is for general information only. Always seek the insights of a qualified health professional before embarking on any health program.
Copyright © Ryan Mutt, All Rights Reserved. If you want to use this article on your website or in your ezine
, make all the urls (links) active.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR