Effective Home Remedies for Dandruff
Dandruffs are one of the biggest problems of healthy hairs. It gives lots of worries to women as well as men. Anti dandruff products have made multi million business today.
But there are many simple houses hold remedies to fight dandruff.
• Mix two tablespoons of cosmetic vinegar and six tablespoons of hot water. Dab with water into the scalp, parting the hair with a comb apply all over the scalp. Next morning wash the hair with shampoo. After the hair is thoroughly cleansed pour over as a last rinse a mixture of three tablespoons of cosmetic vinegar and one cup of hot water. Then dry the hair thoroughly. This should be done twice a week for three months.
• Massage your scalp with hot oil. Next morning rub lemon juice mixed with cosmetic vinegar (mix 1:2 ratio) into the scalp. Give the hair a good wash with egg shampoo.
• Another effective home remedy for dandruff is hot steam bath of your hairs. Massage hot oil with a hot damp towel and leave it on the head like a turban so that the steam can fight dandruff.
• Boil five teaspoons of dried used tea leaves in lime water and use it as a last rinse after shampoo. It will give the hair a lustrous shine and provides nourishment too.
• Take a well balanced diet and include green leafy vegetables and fruits. It is an effective home remedy for dandruff.
• Always keep your hair clean. Avoid their direct exposure from atmospheric pollutants. It also helps in dandruff cure.
Disclaimer: The reader of this article should exercise all precautionary measures while following instructions on the home remedies from this article. Avoid using any of these products if you are allergic to it. The responsibility lies with the reader and not with the site or the writer.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more about Home Remedies for Dandruff. Also know some effective Home Remedies for Constipation. Visit Natural Cure Health Guide to find some easy and effective Home Remedies for common ailments.