Get All About Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are one of the most sore and ordinary disorders of the urinary tract. A latest survey shows that there has been fast increase in the number of people suffering from Kidney stones. Men...
Kidney stones are small, solid crystals that develop when salts or minerals in urine become solid inside the kidneys or uterus. The solid masses may be too small as a grain of sand or as big as a lemon. Tiny crystals go away the body at the same time as urinating without any pain or harm. However, they can construct up inside the kidney. These large kidney stones when move out of the kidney and development through the tubes that carry urine from kidney to bladder may cause severe pain. At the same time as passing if it gets trapped to ureter; it will cause infections that will guide to enduring kidney damage. They perhaps smooth, staghorn or jagged to make the situation still worst or better.
- The patient may still observe blood in the urine (hematuria). It is caused when the lining in the ureter or tissue is injured in the kidney.
- Sharp, cramping ache in the back and on the sides in the region of kidney or in the lower abdomen.
- Recurrent urination or burning sensation during urination.
- Fever and chills
- Nausea and vomiting
- Acute renal colic. The pain normally begins in the kidney region or under it and radiates throughout the ribs and hipbone until it reaches the bladder.
Home Remedies for kidney stones
Stones lesser than 4mm in size usually pass out impulsively, without any complications. Follow these procedure if the stones are comparatively small and can pass out while urinating.
- Dried French beans or Rajmah is an effective ingredient to get rid of all kidney problems including Kidney stones. Remove the beans from the pods, and slice the pods in small sizes and boil it in 4 liter of hot water in low flame for 6 hours continuously. Strain the liquid twice through fine muslin and cool it for eight hours. A glass of this fluid should be given to the patient every two hours throughout the day. The patient may consume it several times a week. Make sure you dot get ready the decoction in plenty, as it will not work if it is more than 24 hours old.
- Take 1 teaspoon each of basil juice and honey on a daily basis for 6 months.
- eating of vitamin B6 or pyridoxine is the most excellent treatment for kidney stones. A every day therapeutic dose of 100 to 150 mg of Vitamin B6 combined with other B complex vitamins helps in getting a enduring cure.
- Take 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seed and grind it properly to make a fine paste and give it to the patient with a cup of horse gram soup. A cup of horse gram soup should be prepared by using 2 tablespoon of it.
- Drink a lot of water that you will be able to pass 2 quarts of urine a day.
- Nettle helps to maintain crystals from forming into stone. It still helps to wash left the bacteria. Drink 2-3 cups of nettle leaf per day to stop kidney stones. Combine 1-2 tablespoon of dried nettle leaf with 1cup of hot water and steep for 10-15 minutes.
Discuss with your physician in case of severe pain. Greater part of stones greater than 6mm will need surgical treatments. The treatments include medications, dietary modifications, drinking plenty of water and lithotriptor. In severe cases, extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, retrograde interregnal surgery or open surgery may be essential. It is done particularly if the stone is struck and causing any infection in the urinary track.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR