Heart Care Natural Tips
Living a healthy lifestyle that so includes exercise and a low-fat diet, as well keeping off excess weight, can maintain heart health and lower the risks of developing
If there is too much cholesterol stored in the body, it can build up on the artery walls and harden. This will make the arteries narrow, or that even block them, resulting in so reduced or halted blood flow. Cardiovascular excersise is also very significant in maintaining heart health.Just like any muscle, the heart needs regular exercise in obtain order to function optimally, and cardiovascular activitity will provide this exercise.
The heart most important function is to pump the oxygenated blood to all parts of the body and also send back the deoxygenated blood to the lungs for the process of purification.Any kind of malfunctioning in the heart work actually leads to various other complications. Study infact shows that men are more prone to heart problems than women. The foremost disorders of heart are:
* Coronary heart disease
* Angina pectoris
The major causes of heart diseases are:
* High blood pressure
* Hardening of the arteries
* Thrombosis (formation of clot in the blood)
* Vitamin B deficiency
* Being a superior source of vitamin C, Emblica myrobalan (amla) prevents all the heart problems.
* Daily use of lemon also prevents heart problems because it prevents the accumulation of cholesterol in the blood vessels.
* Beet juice is considered the very most effective for heart ailments.
* Daily intake of 2-3 pieces of garlic that boiled in milk is also recommended for the prevention of heart problems.
* Parsley is an effective remedy that keeps the heart in a healthy condition. Parsley tea also can be taken 3-4 times a day.
* Fresh grape fruits are extremely beneficial in the treatment of heart disease as they tone up the heart.
* Apples have heart-stimulating properties and reasonably good in heart care. Apple juice and apple jam also can be taken for heart care.
* A prolonged immersion bath at room temperature that taken at bedtime on alternative days is also very beneficial for the heart patients.
* Regular exercise is the top most important in among all cases for healthy heart.
* People with heart problems actually should increases the intake of vitamin E , seeing that it improves the oxygenation of the cells.
* Smoking increases the chances of heart diseases so totally avoid smoking.
* Intake of more salt should also be restricted.
* A well balanced diet containing fruits and vegetables and cereals with natural fibre is extremely recommended.
* Excess intake of alcohol also should be avoided for heart care.
* The two popular enemies of the heart are high blood pressure and problem of diabetes. So a proper check should also be maintained on these problems.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR