Home Remedies For ADHD, Easy And Simple Natural Cure
ADHD is caused due to the failure in coordination in that part of the brain which is responsible for controlling external stimulus. There are many home remedies for ADHD which are easy and safe to use.
ADHD Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for ADHD which can be effective in battling this disease. Some of the popular home remedies for ADHD are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for ADHD is to drink lots of water.
2. Drinking coffee is also equally helpful, since coffee is a good source of caffeine. Caffeine is a stimulant which has been found to be very effective.
3. Consume diet rich in omega-3 oils such as fish and fish oil. It is very beneficial for children as it can improve their ability to focus.
4. Reduce intake of sugar in your daily diet as it can dull the ability of your brain to respond. Try to use substitutes such as jaggery and honey in place of sugar.
5. Do not consume food with artificial additives and preservatives. Stay away from food products which can cause allergies in you.
6. One of the effective home remedies for hypertension is meditation. Make it a daily practice. It will enhance your thinking and reasoning power. It will leave a calming effect on your body which will help you to stay focused.
7. Stay away from foods with lot of food colorings. Food dyes with different colors can trigger behaviors linked with ADHD.
8. Flaxseed or flaxseed oil should be included in diet, since it is very beneficial in the case of ADHD.
9. One of the efficient home remedies for ADHD is green oats. Systematic use of green oats helps in soothing the nerves and the brain.
10. Passion flower is also effective in treatment of ADHD. It is an antispasmodic which is used for the treatment of insomnia, Parkinson's disease, hysteria and seizures.
11. Long term use of primrose oil helps in improving the memory and perception levels.
12. Consuming diet with sufficient quantity of boron on daily basis will help in normal functioning of the nervous system and the brain.
13. Consuming fresh lemon balm is also good in treating ADHD.
14. Panax ginseng is a Chinese herb which helps in reducing fatigue and stress as well as increase motivation and confidence in an individual. It can be very effective for the people suffering from ADHD.
15. Avoid aerated drinks because they contain phosphate which can displace magnesium and calcium levels in body triggering hyperactivity in a person.
16. Seasonal Affective Disorder can lead to ADHD therefore try to soak yourself in sun for sufficient time to avoid this problem.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more Home Remedies for ADHD. Also know useful Home Remedies for Acne Scars. Read effective Home Remedies for Anxiety.