Home Remedies for Asthma - Natural Way to Get Relief
Asthma is a respiratory disease that has affected millions across the globe regardless of age and gender with a gradual increase in the number of sufferers. Person suffering from this problem suffers from frequent attacks of breathlessness and spasms in the chest.
Asthmatic patients suffer from frequent attacks of breathlessness and spasms in the chest. Other indications of this disorder are:
1. Coughing and wheezing, which worsens at night or in early morning
2. Mild fever
3. Chest congestion
The exact cause of Asthma still remains unexplained but a drop in the body immunity level is one of the vital causes. Some other factors are -
1. Over exposure to various allergens like pollens, dust and chemicals.
2. Changes in the weather conditions
3. Prolonged suffering from respiratory tract infection.
4. Pregnancy can induce Asthma in few cases.
Home Remedies for Asthma
Regular practicing of simple home remedies can be equally effective in preventing and treating Asthma, without the intervention of drugs and other decongestant sprays.
1. Honey is a very important constituent in treating asthma through various remedies. Simply inhaling honey from a jug during the asthmatic attack eases the breathing within few minutes.
2. Radish, honey and lemon juice are blended in a mixer and cooked in low flame for few minutes. Taking one teaspoon of this mixture daily in the morning is a good remedy for asthma.
3. Taking a mixture of powdered ginger root, black pepper and a teaspoon of honey is another useful remedy for asthma.
4. Drinking a cup of hot tea made from licorice root is one of the best remedies for asthma.
5. Inhaling few drops of essential oils of the Juniper herb mixed in hot water clears the breathing passages and provides relief.
6. Drinking hot and steaming ginger tea with few minced pieces of garlic cloves in the morning and evening gives good results in treating asthma.
7. Regular physical exercises, swimming and deep breathing exercises are extremely beneficial for chronic asthmatic patients that prevent recurrence of the disease.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more useful Home Remedies for Asthma. Also know effective Home Remedies for Bronchitis. Read the benefits of Shilajit for enhancing libido.