Home Remedies For Beautiful Skin That Are Simple To Use And Safe
There are several skin care products in the market but they are costly and carry a risk of side effects. There are several home remedies for beautiful skin which are simple to follow and safe to use.
Beautiful Skin Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for beautiful skin which are simple to follow and easy to use. Some of the popular home remedies for beautiful skin are:
1.One of the simplest home remedies for beautiful skin is to keep your body hydrated enough by drinking eight to ten glasses on daily basis. This will help your skin to remain glowing and healthy.
2. Take some yoghurt and honey and mix them properly. Now massage this mixture on your face for the next two to three minutes and then wash with regular tap water. This will make your skin clean and fresh.
3. Milk and honey bath is also very effective in making your skin beautiful. All you need to do is take four cups of organic goat's milk and one fourth cup of honey. Now put them in a warm bath and then add five drops of vanilla essential oil. Soak yourself in this mixture. This will provide necessary nutrients to your skin and you will feel relaxed.
4. Take one teaspoon of honey and mix half teaspoon of rose water in it. Now apply this mixture on your face and wait for fifteen to twenty minutes. Rinse with regular tap water. Repeating this process on regular basis will soothe and moisturize your dry skin and make it look beautiful.
5. Mix half cup of milk, mashed avocado and beaten egg yolk together. Now clean your skin with this mixture. This will help in giving you beautiful, fresh and healthy skin.
6. Cook two carrots and mash them. Now mix them with two teaspoon of honey, half teaspoon of wheat germ oil and two drops of geranium oil. Apply this mixture to your face and wait for twenty minutes. Later wash your face with cold water.
7. Take one tablespoon each of honey and mayonnaise and mix them with one egg. Now apply this mixture to your skin and wait for it to dry. Once dry you can take a washcloth and wipe it off.
8. Vitamin D is very helpful in treating skin problems like acne, eczema and psoriasis. Therefore it can be beneficial in exposing yourself to sunlight.
9. It is recommended to sleep for eight hours every day. This will make you look beautiful and fresh in morning. Sleep deprivation can cause skin to look tired, dull and eyes get puffy.
10. Take one tablespoon of water, one tablespoon of baking soda and one tablespoon of yeast. Mix them together and apply on your face. Wait for fifteen minutes and then rinse with warm water.
The above mentioned home remedies for beautiful skin are some of the most common home remedies which have been tried since a very long time and have proved to be effective.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Beautiful Skin. Also know Home Remedies for Black Hair. Read more about Home Remedies for Bags under the Eyes.