Home Remedies For Constipation That Are Simple To Use And Safe
Constipation is a condition in which the body is unable to eliminate feces on daily basis. There are many home remedies for constipation which are simple to follow and easy to use.
Constipation Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for constipation which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effect. Some of the most popular home remedies for constipation which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for constipation is to drink coffee. Coffee is known to have stimulant which can be very helpful in stimulating our digestive tract.
2. Drink eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will aid your intestine to function properly. You can even try keeping water in a copper vessel for the whole night and drinking it next day. This is also equally effective in treating constipation.
3. Take some water in a container and soak some raisins in it for 24 hours. Next morning eat these raisins and drink the water on an empty stomach. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for constipation.
4. Instead of eating normal chapatti you can try chapatti made of roasted black gram powder (one part) and wheat (two parts). This will prove to be very beneficial in treating constipation.
5. Consume light meals such as vegetables, fresh fruits and salads. Try to avoid consumption of foods rich in fats, spices, starch and salt.
6. Orange is very helpful in treating constipation. Every day make it a habit to consume oranges two times in a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. This will keep your colon free of food residue.
7. Papaya is one of the most capable natural remedies for treating constipation. It is known to work as a natural laxative and will give you relief from constipation. All you have to do is consume half medium sized papaya at breakfast.
8. Honey is also known to work as natural laxative and can be very helpful in curing constipation. All you need to do is consume one tablespoon of honey quite a few times in a day.
9. Just before going to bed drink a warm glass of milk with some ghee in it. This will lubricate the walls of your digestive system and will make it easy for you to get relief next morning. You can practice this home remedy on regular basis for better results.
10. Avoid consumption of foods like grams, legumes, mushrooms, beans and cabbages as they are difficult to digest and can make your condition worse.
The above mentioned home remedies for constipation are some of the most effective and popular natural cures. These natural remedies are completely safe, cost-effective and easy to use.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Constipation. Also know Home Remedies for Corns. Read more about Common Cold Home Remedies.