Home Remedies For Dark Spots On Face, Effective Natural Treatment
Dark spots on face are caused by hyper pigmentation of the skin. There are many home remedies for dark spots on face which are simple to follow and easy to use.
Hyper Pigmentation of the skin can cause dark spots on the face. These spots can be caused when our skin is exposed to extreme conditions of pollution and weather. Age can also be one of the reasons for dark spots because with increase in age there is a reduction of the production of melanin in the body. Acne can also be another reason for spots on the face.
Dark Spots On Face Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for dark spots on face which are simple, cost-effective and safe to be tried at home. Some of the popular home remedies for dark spots on face are:
1. One of the effective and simplest home remedies for spot on face is the use of vitamin E. It has antioxidant property and is very helpful in reviving the skin cells.
2. Milk and honey can also be used to treat spots naturally. All you need to do is take some honey and make it warm. Now apply it on your skin in order to benefit from it. For making it more effective you can mix this honey with wheat germ and then apply to the skin. Sour milk and buttermilk contain lactic acid. This lactic acid lightens the skin with its gentle peeling effect and does not cause any irritation to the skin.
3. Vitamin C is a natural bleaching agent which can be very effective in treating dark spots on face. Citrus fruits like lemons, limes and oranges are rich sources of vitamin C. All you need to do is apply lemon juice on your face directly.
4. Drinking plenty of water daily in order to keep your body hydrated. It is one of the best home remedies for dark spots on face. Consume lots of fruits and leafy vegetables which can help in rejuvenating and repairing the damaged skin.
5. Mix one tablespoon each of yoghurt, sour cream and oatmeal together. Now add few drops of lime juice in this mixture and mix again. Take this paste and massage it on your face. Allow this paste to stay on your face for next ten minutes and then wash it with water. In addition you can take a potato and cut thin slices of it. Apply these slices on your face and leave them there for the next fifteen minutes. This will bleach the spots in a very natural way.
6. Soak couple of almonds in water. Once soft, grind them properly and mix them with half teaspoon of lime juice and egg white. Apply this mixture on your face and leave it there until your skin starts to feel dry. Now wash your face with warm water followed by cold water. This is one of the natural home remedies for dark spots on face.
7. Take 100 grams each of neem leaves, basil leaves and mint. Grind them together and then add some turmeric powder to it. Now add rose water to this mixture so that it turns into a paste. Apply this paste to the dark spots on your face. After few minutes you can wash your face with water. A paste of saffron and honey is equally good in removing the spots.
These were some of the effective and popular home remedies for dark spots on face which are simple and convenient to use.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more Home Remedies for Dark Spots on Face. Also know useful Home Remedies for Cradle Cap. Read effective Home Remedies for Dermatitis.