Home Remedies for Dermatitis - Natural Treatment
Dermatitis is a disease which is medically recognized as eczema. Home remedies for dermatitis are found to be very effective in healing this disease.
The prime reason for occurrence of this disease is genetic condition. In most of the cases it is found that the patients have a family history of allergic conditions. The home remedies for dermatitis will help to lower the risk of allergy, and strengthen the immune system. In addition, the low thyroid function is also considered to be the major cause fro eczema. Moreover, when the functioning of the thyroid glands is low, it affects the circulatory system due to which the skin receives very little of the normal body supply.
Nevertheless, the improper functioning of the digestive system can also lead to eczema because, the stomach absorbs the necessary nutrients of the body, and when the digestive system does not work properly the whole body, including skin will lack the normal need of the nutrients. Additionally, another major cause for eczema is infection. Moreover, the weakened immune system is more prone to infections, due to which a person can suffer from many diseases, including eczema. The home remedies for dermatitis is capable in strengthening the immune system, due to which a person will be able to enjoy healthy life. There are many homemade remedies for this disease, but the most effective home remedies for dermatitis are mentioned ahead.
1. Regularly apply nutmeg paste on the sores. Use this remedy at least two times a day.
2. Take equal amounts of camphor powder, and sandalwood powder, and mix them. Add rosewater to form a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas twice daily.
3. Boil a peeled mango in water for few minutes. After the mixture cools down, apply it on the affected areas.
4. Add 2-3 drops of castor oil in any fruit juice. Drink this mixture early morning in an empty stomach.
5. To reduce itching, apply paste of papaya seeds on the affected areas.
6. Take few ground basils, 2 garlic cloves, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix all of them together, and apply it on eczema patches.
The above mentioned home remedies for dermatitis are very simple yet effective. But, some diet tips are also mentioned ahead that will help to treat condition rapidly.
1. It is advised to use diet rich in vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E and vitamin B complex. Also, increase intake of foods that are rich in zinc and iron.
2. Increase intake of fruits and vegetables, for example cabbage, tomato, papaya, beet root, apple, mango, lemon, grapes and oranges. It will help to improve digestion. Also, it will help the body to get rid of toxins.
3. Avoid caffeine based beverages, carbonated beverages and alcoholic beverages.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more Home Remedies for Dermatitis. Also know useful Home Remedies for Dry Feet. Read effective Home Remedies for Dry Hair.