Home Remedies For Dermatitis That Give Amazing Results
Dermatitis is a skin condition in which there is irritation and rashes on the skin. There are many home remedies for dermatitis which are simple to follow and easy to use.
Dermatitis Home Remedies
There are several remedies for dermatitis which are convenient to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for dermatitis which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective remedies for dermatitis is the use of cold compresses. You can take a clean towel and soak it in cold water. Squeeze the excess water out of this towel and then apply it on the affected area of your body. This will give a calming and soothing effect to the skin.
2. Green tea is considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for dermatitis. All you need to do is consume it on regular basis. Green tea is known for its antioxidant properties and will give cooling effect to your body and will cure this ailment.
3. Take one liter of water and then add one fourth teaspoon of borax in it. Drink this water in regular intervals throughout the day. This will prove to be very effective in treating the symptoms of dermatitis.
4. Take two cups of water and then add one teaspoon of oak bark, one teaspoon of comfrey root and one teaspoon of slippery elm bark in it. Now boil this mixture and then allow it to cool down. Use this mixture to rinse the affected area. It is recommended to use this mixture three to four times daily for better results.
5. Vitamin E oil can also be very helpful in treating dermatitis. Take some vitamin E oil and apply it directly on the affected area. This will reduce the irritation and will rejuvenate the elasticity of the skin.
6. Take some finely ground colloidal oatmeal and mix it in lukewarm bath water. Now you can bathe with this water. This is also an effective home remedy for dermatitis.
7. Take one bowl of vegetable oil and then add some drops of lavender oil in it. Mix well and heat this oil to make it warm. Apply this oil on your scalp and leave it for the whole night. Next morning use a mild shampoo to wash your scalp. This is one of the most effective home remedies for dermatitis of scalp.
8. Consume food rich in vitamin C and vitamin B complex and zinc. These are very beneficial for your skin and will improve the immunity of the body.
The above mentioned home remedies for dermatitis are some of the most popular natural remedies which are quite simple to use and are safe to try. These home remedies are quite cheap and are really very effective in treating dermatitis.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Dermatitis. Also know Home Remedies for Dark Circles. Read about Home Remedies for Dry Hair.