Home Remedies for Hair Care - Natural Treatment
Many people dream about having healthy and shiny hair, especially women are more concerned for their hair. Home remedies for hair care helps us to look beautiful by keeping our hair healthy, and natural.
Most of the people believe that products with hefty price are most effective tools that can make our hair look beautiful, but the cost-effective home remedies are more effective than cosmetic products because the homemade remedies do not contain any harmful chemicals. Moreover, most of us will agree that the hair products we use might contain some harmful chemicals that can damage our hair in future. In addition, most of the peoples are unaware about the home remedies for hair care due to which they use such chemical based hair products. However, some homemade remedies are mentioned so that a person can take advantage of the effective natural treatment.
1. Mix some powdered camphor in the coconut oil. Apply this mixture on the scalp regularly. Massage gently with fingertips working at the roots in the scalp. This remedy will help to get rid of dandruff.
2. In case of oily hair, apply juice of lemon on the scalp; keep it for 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with water.
3. In case of dry hair, massage it with olive oil. It will increase the growth, and it will also provide nourishment.
4. Take 3 teaspoons of coconut oil, and add 1 and half teaspoons of lemon juice in it. Massage your hairs regularly with this mixture to prevent dandruff.
5. Apply a mixture of egg yolk, vinegar and coconut oil on scalp. Let the mixture work for 15 minutes, and then wash with cold water.
6. Take equal amounts of edible oil and honey, and mix them thoroughly. Apply this mixture on hair, and keep it for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash hair with cold water.
The above mentioned home remedies for hair care can be made easily, and indeed it will also help to keep your hair healthy. But, few tips are mentioned ahead which will help the home remedies for hair care to work more efficiently.
1. The products you use must be according to your specific hair type. For example, if your hairs are damaged, the product that repairs the damage will be suitable for your hair.
2. Trim your hair in every 8 weeks. In case you are growing hair longer, trimming the ends is still very necessary.
3. Use the products that contain sunscreen to protect hairs from sunlight.
4. Instead of shampooing regularly, use shampoo when your hair is dirty. Also, it is advised to shampoo your hair three times in a week.
5. Instead of coloring and styling your hair at home, turn to a professional saloon.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more Home Remedies for Hair Loss. Also know useful Home Remedies for Flabby Skin. Read effective Home Remedies for Freckles.