Home Remedies For Hyper pigmentation That Are Simple to Use and Safe
A skin condition in which certain region of the skin becomes darker than normal skin color is known as hyper pigmentation. There are many home remedies for hyper pigmentation which are simple to follow and easy to use.
Hyper pigmentation Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for hyper pigmentation which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for hyper pigmentation which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest natural remedies for hyper pigmentation is to stay away from sunlight. Exposure to sunlight will make your dark spots darker. Therefore whenever going out on the sun you should try applying some sunscreen lotion on the exposed area of your body.
2. Cocoa butter is considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for hyper pigmentation. All you need to do is take some cocoa butter and then massage it on your skin.
3. Potato can also prove to be very beneficial in treating hyper pigmentation. Just extract some raw potato juice and apply it on the affected region of your body on daily basis.
4. Take some fresh cucumbers and blend them in a blender. Now take some dry oatmeal and mix it in this blended cucumber to make a fine paste. Apply this mixture on your neck and face and wait for half an hour. Later wash with water. This natural remedy is very effective in treating skin darkening.
5. Avocado fruit can be very beneficial in treating hyper pigmentation. It is rich in vitamin E which is very helpful for the skin. All you need to do is mash an avocado and apply it on the affected region of your skin. Regular practice of this home remedy can prove to be quite effective.
6. Another effective home remedy is to drink plenty of water every day and eat lots of vegetables, cereals and fresh fruits to keep your skin healthy.
7. Take one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of milk powder, half teaspoon of almond oil and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix them well and then apply this mixture on the affected area of your body. Wait for ten to fifteen minutes and the wash with water. This natural home remedy will bring glow to your skin and will lighten your skin.
8. Lime juice is known to have antioxidant properties and can be very helpful in removing dark patches from the skin. Take some turmeric powder and lime juice. Mix them together and then apply to the affected region of your body.
9. Take dry orange peel and make it into a fine powder. Now mix some honey and cold raw milk with this powder and make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected area of your skin and wait for thirty minutes. Later wash with water. This is a very effective natural remedy for dark patches.
These are some of the most effective home remedies for dark patches which are simple, cost-effective and safe.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Dark Spots. Also know Natural Remedies for Impetigo. Read more about Home Remedies for Hives.