Home Remedies For Prostatitis - Prostate Inflammation Natural Treatment
Prostatitis is a disorder characterized by painful inflammation of prostate gland. The prostate gland is situated at the base of the bladder and it encircles the urethra.
1. Acute bacterial
2. Chronic bacterial
3. Chronic infection free
4. Asymptomatic inflammatory.
The common prostatitis causing bacteria are E.Coli, Klebsiella and Proteus. The infection originates by means of sexually transmitted diseases and then spreads to the prostate gland through the blood stream. Acute bacterial prostatitis produces symptoms like fever, chills, tremors, painful urination and frequent urination. Chronic bacterial prostatitis is a rare type and may not produce any symptom. Infection-free chronic prostatitis is characterized by recurrent pelvic, testicle or rectal pain, painful urination, painful ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. There is no evidence of any bladder infection in this case. Asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis, as the name suggests, produces no symptoms. Its cause is also not clearly known.
1. Drink a glassful of cranberry juice daily. This checks bacterial prostatitis by killing all bacteria.
2. Zinc helps to counter prostatitis. Consume zinc rich food items like oysters, shellfish, brewer’s yeast, wheat germ, wheat bran, eggs, pine nuts, pecan nuts, cashew nuts, parmesan cheese etc.
3. Consume food cooked generously in olive oil. This is a way to prevent prostatitis
4. Take 1 teaspoon palmetto oil twice daily. This is highly beneficial in treating prostatitis.
5. Grind pumpkin seeds in to fine powder. Take a spoonful of the powder twice daily. This is an effective home remedy for prostatitis.
6. Consume tomato salads daily. Tomatoes cleanse your prostate of infectious bacteria.
7. Consumption of juniper berries and parsley on daily basis reduces prostate inflammation.
8. Taking alternate hot and cold hipbaths every 10 minutes relieves prostatitis pain.
9. Intake of garlic and goldenseal works excellently in treating prostatitis.
10. Blend 300 ml carrot juice and 200 ml spinach juice and drink the mixture daily. This helps to get rid of prostatitis.
11. Combine 3 teaspoon each of gravel root, hydrangea root and sea holly. Boil the combination in water to make herbal tea. Drink the tea twice everyday to do away with this condition.
12. Take 1 teaspoon powdered watermelon seed daily to get relief from prostatitis.
13. Sitting on a pillow eases the discomfort caused by prostatitis.
14. Take multi-vitamin supplements. This will help you to fight prostatitis. Vitamin A, C and E especially are needed for curing this problem.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read more Home Remedies for Prostatitis. Also know useful Home Remedies for Poison Oak. Read effective Home Remedies for Chest Congestion.