Home Remedies For Sinusitis That Give Amazing Results
Sinusitis is a chronic or acute infection of the sinuses. There are many home remedies for sinusitis which are simple to follow and easy to use.
Sinusitis Home Remedies
There are several home remedies for sinusitis which are simple to use and are quite safe to try to home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for sinusitis which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. Raw vegetable juice is one of the most effective home remedies for sinusitis. All you have to do is mix 200 ml of spinach juice with 100 ml of beet juice and 100 ml of cucumber juice. Drinking this mixture on daily basis will prove to be quite helpful in treating sinusitis.
2. Inhaling hot steam is also one of the most efficient home remedies for sinusitis. All you need to do is boil some water. Now take a towel and drape it over your head while you inhale the steam. This natural remedy will give you relief from the pain and will cause the mucus to drain.
3. Take some fenugreek seeds and boil them in water to make a tea. Consuming this tea on daily basis will prove to be quite helpful in treating sinusitis.
4. Ginger is also very effective in treating sinusitis. All you need to do is extract some juice from a ginger and consume one to two teaspoon of this juice daily.
5. Avoid consumption of dairy products, beer, sugar, chocolates, wheat, fatty foods, pastries, fried foods and foods with additives. These food products help in formation of mucus and can cause allergy in certain individuals.
6. Garlic is known to have antibiotic properties and is very helpful in fighting this ailment. Daily consumption of three cloves of garlic can prove to be very helpful.
7. Take a glass of water and allow it to heat. Now add one teaspoon of mustard seeds in it and allow it to boil until only half of the original content of water is left. Allow this mixture to cool down. Later you can use a dropper to add three to four drops of this mixture in your nose. This is a very effective natural remedy for sinusitis.
8. Take a thin cotton cloth and put one teaspoon of cumin seeds in it. Now wrap this cloth and inhale to get relief from the symptoms of sinusitis.
9. Thyme is known to have antiseptic properties. All you have to do is boil a cup of water with one to two teaspoons of thyme for almost ten minutes. Allow it to cool down a little bit and drink. Drinking this mixture three times daily will prove to be quite beneficial in curing sinusitis.
These were some of the most popular home remedies for sinusitis which are simple to use, cost-effective and quite convenient to try at home.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Sinusitis. Also know Home Remedies for Premature Graying of Hair. Read about Home Remedies for Skin Whitening.