Home Remedies For Stretch Marks That Give Amazing Results
Stretch marks are off-color lines which occur on thighs, breasts and abdominal wall. There are many home remedies for stretch marks which are simple to follow and easy to use.
There are several home remedies for stretch marks which are simple to use and are quite safe to be tried at home without any side effects. Some of the popular home remedies which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for stretch marks is to use cocoa butter. All you need to do is apply this cocoa butter on the affected area every night while you are pregnant. You can even try applying it after warm showers which is very helpful in treating stretch marks.
2. One of the simplest home remedies for stretch marks is to use lavender oil. All you have to do is apply lavender oil on the affected area three times in a day. Make this a daily practice for better results.
3. Vitamin K is also very helpful in treating these marks. All you need to do is consume foods rich in Vitamin K on daily basis. Some of the rich sources of vitamin K are dairy products, tomatoes, liver and green leafy vegetables. Or you can even try applying vitamin K cream on the affected area which is equally effective.
4. Vitamin E oil and olive oil are both very beneficial in treating stretch marks. All you have to do is take any one of these oils and then massage the affected area with it. Make it a daily practice to get better results.
5. Take half cup of virgin olive oil, liquid from six capsules of vitamin E, one fourth cup of aloe vera gel and liquid from four capsules of vitamin A. Mix them all together and daily apply this mixture on the affected area of your body.
6. Take one tablespoon of calendula oil and one tablespoon of wheat germ oil. Mix them together and then apply it on the affected region of your body. This home remedy will minimize the stretch marks.
7. Take lavender oil, almond oil and half teaspoon of chamomile oil. Mix them together and then apply on the affected region of your body. This can prove to be very effective if you use this home remedy on daily basis.
8. Avoid consumption of sour and pungent foods and remember not to consume excess of saturated fats as they can make your condition worse.
9. Drink plenty of water on daily basis. It is recommended to drink at least eight glasses of water every day. This will keep your skin hydrated and will restore elasticity of the skin. It will also detoxify the skin and will minimize the markings.
These were some of the most effective home remedies which are simple, cost-effective and easy to use.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Stretch Marks. Also know Home Remedies for Cellulite Reduction. Read about Home Remedies for Scars.