Home Remedies For Yeast Infection That Give Amazing Results
Yeast infection is an infection caused by a fungus named candida albicans. There are many home remedies for yeast infection which are simple to follow and easy to use.
There are several home remedies for yeast infection which are simple and are quite safe to use without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for yeast infection which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the simplest home remedies for this infection is to use diluted apple cider vinegar to wash the affected area. This natural home remedy will stop the further growth of infection.
2. Vitamin C is considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for infection. All you have to do is consume fruits rich in vitamin C in daily basis. Citrus fruits such as orange and strawberries are rich in vitamin C as well as you can try consuming broccoli which is also a rich source of vitamin C.
3. Tea tree oil is also very effective in treating yeast infection. All you have to do is mix one teaspoon of tea tree oil with one teaspoon of rubbing alcohol until it becomes milky white. Now take a pint of water and then add ten drops of this solution in it. Use it once in a week to rinse the affected area.
4. Yoghurt is also equally beneficial in treating yeast infection. Just take some yoghurt and apply it on the affected area of your body two to three times in a day. Make this a daily routine until you are satisfied with its results.
5. Garlic is known to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. You can either consume cloves of garlic on daily basis or apply it on the affected region of your body. This will prove to be very effective in treating yeast infection.
6. You can even try using cold coconut oil or cinnamon oil. Both of these oils are known to have anti-fungal properties and will be very beneficial in killing the yeast responsible for the infection. Take any one of these oils and then apply it to the affected area two to three times daily.
7. Try to avoid wearing tight undergarments and instead you can try wearing loose cotton undergarments. This will reduce friction and will allow your skin to breathe.
8. Boric acid is known to have anti-fungal and antiseptic properties. You can use boric acid to treat yeast infection.
9. In the case of vaginal yeast infection take a pint of water and then add five grams of potassium sorbate in it. Mix them well and then soak a cotton tampon in it. Insert this soaked cotton tampon in the vagina and allow it to stay there for the whole night. Next morning remove this tampon.
These were some of the most effective home remedies which are simple, cost-effective and easy to use.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Read about Home Remedies for Yeast Infection. Also know Home Remedies for Stomach Ulcers. Read about Home Remedies for Vertigo.